dcsimg

Instagram

This topic contains 965 replies, has 57 voices, and was last updated by  Boschmanbrian 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 966 total)
  • Author

I have it but don’t know how to use it. My son uses it instead of Facebook. Seems like the kids like Instagram more than Facebook for social media.

Ask your son to show you how to navigate it . You would like it . It’s not just for kids . Every trade , business , sport , company post cool photos , new products , projects etc . My name is hhprogressiveconstruction

Always willing to learn .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Have have seen it before but am not on it. I have never used it cause I’m scared.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Toolshead
    Pro
    In the Rice Fields, South TX

I’m still antisocialable and think the feds are watching me.

🙂 – I like that.
    No, no social media here, at all.
    Maybe some of you business guys could hire a 14 year old to keep your various things updated – and develop a future client base at the same time!

Have have seen it before but am not on it. I have never used it cause I’m scared.

Don’t be jump right in . The app is next to my safari app on phone . You would be surprised on the trade guys and sporting pictures . You still can text and comment on things .

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

I havent used it, i find most of these are distractions

I havent used it, i find most of these are distractions

You would be surprised at how Many people network from it . Tons of contractors and workers talking shop sharing photos of projects tool reviews.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Don’t be jump right in . The app is next to my safari app on phone . You would be surprised on the trade guys and sporting pictures . You still can text and comment on things .

I stay app free. No apps here.

Dirty

Anonymous

Instagram is good to share artsy pictures of your dinner.

Instagram is good to share artsy pictures of your dinner.

Once you get past that it’s just like facebook a lot dum posts . Once you find true craftsman and people willing to share there knowledge and projects on Instagram it’s a good place . Do you have a personal or business account .

I stay app free. No apps here.

What mobile phone do you have @dirtywhiteboy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It a 10$ phone from wal-mart.

Dirty

Anonymous

I don’t even know what Instagram is, exactly.

Doobie
    Pro

Neither do I. Is it the earlier version of Twitter – which I’ve never done myself? Or is it a modern Morse Code of sorts????

It a 10$ phone from wal-mart.

Nice I was the same way for sometime saying I don’t need a smart phone . Then once my flip phone broke I bought a smart phone and never looked back . It my cost more but it’s worth it to me .

People share photos and projects . You can comment on them . I like it better then facebook . If you put a # in front of say #kicthens you see thousands of people’s kicthens .

Anonymous

Sparky603 wrote:

People share photos and projects . You can comment on them . I like it better then facebook . If you put a # in front of say #kicthens you see thousands of people’s kicthens .

Thanks, but I guess I should have added, “and I don’t really care to”, lol.

Sparky603 wrote:

Thanks, but I guess I should have added, “and I don’t really care to”, lol.

Lol no problem man .

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I have heard of it but never knew what is was about . It kind of reminds me of the site called Linkedin .

I have heard of it but never knew what is was about . It kind of reminds me of the site called Linked .

Not sure what linked is . But @cranbrook2 you would do good with gettin your bird houses out in a different media . Last week I received a hat from a free giveaway from a mason company in Canada .

Attachments:

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

This is a Great platform for people to get themselves out there. Many of the cell phone generation live their lives from that little machine. When they are bored they open up the cell phone and check out their friends photos. They can also see what photos their friends have “liked” (clicked on the like button) They can also see what is popular in the world of instagram as well.

What makes this good for business use is the fact that can whip out your phone in the middle of a build and snap a photo and link your name and add your hash tags. I found myself the other day looking for ideas on building an efficient portable jobsite mitre cart on instagram. Mind you it does require some interesting photos to get likes.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP r-ice.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

I have heard of it but never knew what is was about . It kind of reminds me of the site called Linked .

Not sure what linked is . But @cranbrook2 you would do good with gettin your bird houses out in a different media . Last week I received a hat from a free giveaway from a mason company in Canada .

Nice hat! Your one picture in the bottom right is kind of creepy.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 966 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.061 seconds