dcsimg

Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 966 total)
  • Author

Isn’t it Instagram that kids use because you can’t track whats being said ?

I think you are thinking of SnapChat, which supposedly doesn’t save the picture after it is sent from what I understand. That is a whole ‘nother animal lol

@skillman – outside of your friends and family, do you get any attention from potential customers via your instagram?

I don’t really push advertising on it . Just show off photos and cross it with facebook . I could put up some advertising just don’t want to be up in there face with it . Think they get enough of it on the newsfeeds as it is .

Always willing to learn .

No Instagram for personal or for the business. I have a website, a Facebook, and a Twitter account that are all sorely neglected so why add one more to the list?

lol I honestly feel the same way. It is hard to not get totally sucked into using social media like crazy, so I generally do not use it very much. I imagine when my wife and I have kids we will use something like instagram to show pics to my parents and in-laws

John S

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

No Instagram for personal or for the business. I have a website, a Facebook, and a Twitter account that are all sorely neglected so why add one more to the list?

lol I honestly feel the same way. It is hard to not get totally sucked into using social media like crazy, so I generally do not use it very much. I imagine when my wife and I have kids we will use something like instagram to show pics to my parents and in-laws

Text them the pictures! Lol

lol of course, but it would be nice to use something like instagram or shutterfly (quite different beasts) to function as a sort of cloud for storing the data

John S

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

lol of course, but it would be nice to use something like instagram or shutterfly (quite different beasts) to function as a sort of cloud for storing the data

Photo bucket is another option

No , wasn’t talking about snapchat

Correct in that thinking .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

This is all very interesting.. Seems unneeded to me but what ever floats your boat.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Just a bump to see if any new members joined up on Instagram.

Bosch has a video of the drill bits in action from IBS 2015 .

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I do not use instagram or really any social media for that matter. I do have a linkedin account but don’t get on it very much.

I do not use instagram or really any social media for that matter. I do have a linkedin account but don’t get on it very much.

You would be surprised at how many companies are on it not just people.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Never had one, or if I did I can’t remember lol. Thanks for the reminder I have been putting it off.

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m still antisocialable and think the feds are watching me.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

I would think that Pinterest or Houzz would be a better platform that Instagram for photo advertisement. Just my thoughts.

Figure out your target market/demographic and see where those people spend their time online. That is where you should spend your marketing time.
    It would be different for each business and region.

Always learning, and some teaching along the way.

Bosch is posting photos of world of concrete today on Instagram.

aa_custom
    Pro
    PIttsburgh, PA

I use Instagram, there are a lot of really amazing carpenters that can be found on there. I don’t use it to try to pick up any new clients, but it’s cool to connect with others in the trade and share photos of work.

For picking up new clients, I have been pretty successful with houzz. Having a bunch of a’s in my name helps with that 😀

KenW
    Pro

Never used it myself.

I use Instagram, there are a lot of really amazing carpenters that can be found on there. I don’t use it to try to pick up any new clients, but it’s cool to connect with others in the trade and share photos of work.

For picking up new clients, I have been pretty successful with houzz. Having a bunch of a’s in my name helps with that :D

Same here it’s really nice way to connect with other trade professional’s .

I have it but don’t know how to use it. My son uses it instead of Facebook. Seems like the kids like Instagram more than Facebook for social media.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 966 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 1.531 seconds