dcsimg

I'm Sorry For Yet Another L-Boxx Thread, But…….

Tagged: 

This topic contains 86 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  CB 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Rough numbers.

Thank you Dadgineer I have that saved now.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

WoodCraft store had a big sale today and the Bosch rep was there. That L-Boxx with the 2 sliding draws looks nice and handy to have.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

WoodCraft store had a big sale today and the Bosch rep was there. That L-Boxx with the 2 sliding draws looks nice and handy to have.

yeah it’s the “L-BOXX-3D”
    I have seen some folks who use the top lboxx for the multitools and the drawers for the blades. or drills in the lboxx and drill bits etc in the drawers.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

yeah it’s the “L-BOXX-3D”
    I have seen some folks who use the top lboxx for the multitools and the drawers for the blades. or drills in the lboxx and drill bits etc in the drawers.

I was thinking it would be nice to set up a cabinet install boxx,, screws and cab parts in the draws and tools in the top.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yeah the L-Boxx 3D is useful to have. I have one and like it. I believe it is on the list 34,000 piggies drawers are extra.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

You are all welcome. I pulled that drawing right out of the system and deleted a lot of the info. I can’t be sending out confidential stuff, I do value my job.

Those numbers are pretty solid, as they are the dimension at the bottom of the case and the case tapers up. Also remember that there is the notches that stick our from the latches at the bottom.

Enjoy!

Dadgineer
    Project Leader - Bosch Power Tools North America

CB
    Pro

Because I am clearly a slacker in this conversation, I did some quick research and made this…

Rough numbers.

Thank you Dadgineer for posting the interior minimum clearance dimensions. It’s a good thing you did, because even my efforts to redeem my points to receive physical samples of the L Boxx 1 and 2 were thwarted. Some 6 weeks have now passed with no response from BeThePro.

At least, thanks to your follow up, I finally know what will clear inside of these boxes.

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.298 seconds