dcsimg

I'm a little Dirty….

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I wonder if Aaron has at least one of everything.

But Aaron is the Bosch Computer Guru, I don’t know how versed he is in tools. I like the pricing idea, but, how would that affect our points? I don’t know which one I would rather have.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Yea I really wouldn’t want to lose the point system.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

No, no one wants a change in that regard. A discounted price would be great though. I know I would take advantage of that.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

employee pricing is maybe 10% ?

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

if you dont already know, if you post up a review for a tool you receive 5k points for it i believe. There are many ways to earn more points and more tools on BTP.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

A discounted price would be great though. I know I would take advantage of that.

I like that idea, I would be even more impressed if there was a Bosch store here. That would be sweet and they could keep the discount. I have picked up tools from other companies just because I couldn’t find a Bosch.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Since BTP started, i actually look for an item from bosch first to support them and then will consider alternatives if something doesnt pan out. Prior to BTP, i just ignored bosch. BTP has shed a spot light on bosch and their good name which i trust and find to be very credible now.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.519 seconds