dcsimg

I'm a little Dirty….

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Moze
    Dallas, TX

….as in I just reached 100k points. So I’m like a mini-me of Dirty and his former 400k points.

And Cali…

And who else?

Anyway, passed a milestone, thought I would post. 🙂

Still not sure what I want off the list.

Resident Sign Guy

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Just do that three more times….

Moze
    Dallas, TX

I don’t think I have the patience lol…

Resident Sign Guy

Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

Way to go. I might be a while getting to that spot.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just passed a milestone for me but it’s the second time in the last couple weeks at the same number. That dang burning hole keeps getting me at this spot LOL

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Dang…309k points – nice job!

Resident Sign Guy

SamM
    Pro
    Halifax, NS

I haven’t managed to accrue 30k points at a time. Doubt I will for a while, since everything I want right now is under 30k

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Nice job Moze, what’s next for you?

Wow Boyd, you have your eye on anything yet at all? Right now I think I could use more L-BOXX’s again but I don’t know if I need any of the big stuff right now. I think I’m going to let it ride for a while, I’m still building my points back up after my spending spree on the router set and jigsaw.

redwood
    Pro

I also passed that same milestone yesterday, Moze and I also don’t know what I want on the list.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Moze
    Dallas, TX

I haven’t managed to accrue 30k points at a time. Doubt I will for a while, since everything I want right now is under 30k

It’s hard to save them up when there are so many deals on there!

Nice job Moze, what’s next for you?

Wow Boyd, you have your eye on anything yet at all? Right now I think I could use more L-BOXX’s again but I don’t know if I need any of the big stuff right now. I think I’m going to let it ride for a while, I’m still building my points back up after my spending spree on the router set and jigsaw.

I’m not really sure. There’s honestly nothing I “need” right at the moment, so it’s hard to pick anything. I may just wait and keep accruing and see if anything else gets added.

I also passed that same milestone yesterday, Moze and I also don’t know what I want on the list.

I wonder if anything new will be added any time soon?

I do like the Bosch jacket but I already have the DeWalt, so…

Resident Sign Guy

Let em ride! The brushless combo kits look nice.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Moze
    Dallas, TX

Whatever I get will probably be 18v since I have the rotary hammer. We’ll see….

Resident Sign Guy

Congrats on passing the milestone, I don’t think I can save up that long.

I’m just doing lboxxes… Just ordered another lboxx4 to go with the one I already have. I think I own just about everything on the list (in various brands) and many of them I have more than 1 of. Organization is my kick right now, I still love the tstak boxes but I might work those into my trailer and use the lboxxs in my truck. The fact that I can fit my tool bags and an extension cord into the lboxx4 is a great advantage to me over the tstak line.

Robert Shaw -Colorado Deck and Framing
    www.mysteeldeck.com

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Nice Moze. I’m sure you will figure out what you want. Before today the most that I was able to save was 180k. Just set a goal and go for it.

I wondered where this was going when I saw the title. Thanks for the chuckle. I just redeemed almost 80,000 so I am trying to get back up in the lofty territory.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

I just redeemed almost 80,000

what did you pickup?

I got the 16 gauge finish nailer. Going for the 23 gauge nailer next as long as it is around. Just came today so I haven’t had time to play with it. Hopefully this weekend.

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

I wondered where this was going when I saw the title. Thanks for the chuckle. I just redeemed almost 80,000 so I am trying to get back up in the lofty territory.

Dirty minds……I mean great minds think alike!

Congrats Moze!

I’m trying to find it, but I think we had a topic going at some point with regards to the items on the list we were saving up for… It is always interesting to learn what people are interested in saving up for!

John S

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.591 seconds