dcsimg

IDH182-01L and CLPK250-181L… Do they have the same inserts?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

I noticed earlier that the IDH182-01L comes with (2) Exact-Fit insert trays, the same as the CLPK250-181L combo kit.

I’m up in the air right now as to which is my next reward goal. I have Bosch DDS181 that doesn’t have a case. So I’m hoping if I go with the IDH182-01L kit, not only will I be gaining (2) 4.0Ah batteries, but I will also be getting a home for my drill.

I’m in the air mostly about would I rather have the Hammer drill and (2) slimpacks, or no hammer-drill and (2) fatpacks.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

Anonymous
    Inactive

The two inlays that came in the 250 are slightly different, I don’t have it with me but I did post pics of them in my review. Here’s a little info about them

Quote;
    Each individual inlay is capable of holding the tool plus two batteries and half of the charger as they share a common space for that in the center. The Bosch part # for the impact inlay is ‘L-Box 238 6.082.850.4VZ’, And for the drill it’s ‘L-Box 238 6.082.850.4VY’. The drill seems to fit ok in either one but the impact only fits good in its own.

here’s the review link http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-idh182ec-dual-chuck-impact-review/

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

The kits do not have these inlays, but you can purchase an inlay for the DDS181 from service.
    -Jenny

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

That makes sense – it must be a typo of sorts to say there are two inserts… Looks like you will want to order the extra insert @dustincoc

John S

If I want to order an insert tray for my IDH182 do just message @boschtoolsservice?
    Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

If I want to order an insert tray for my IDH182 do just message @boschtoolsservice?
    Thanks!

No, Just call Bosch and order one from them

EDIT; Ooops I just noticed in your post you DID Tag them, I was trying to save them the trouble and just have you order one yerself directly. Oh well’ and I just noticed Jenny says this kit doesn’t come with the inlays, Hmmm… Everything I’ve seen including some other reviews says it does. I wonder what Dustin ever did

Since it just came up in the Lboxx2 thread…

The Left and right inserts are parts 60828504VZ & 60828504VY.

When I ordered them in October 2014, I paid about $8 Canadian, plus tax. Local pickup at the Bosch service centre in Montreal

They fit all the 18v drills, including impacts and the brute hammer drill – I dont have any corded to test

Each tray has space for a battery on the tool, plus a second spot for a compact bit holder or a second battery

There is a square in the middle (two sides from each insert) that is the right size for the charger, but I also fit in the IDH182 impact driver without battery

When I ordered them in October 2014, I paid about $8 Canadian, plus tax. Local pickup at the Bosch service centre in Montreal

They fit all the 18v drills, including impacts and the brute hammer drill – I dont have any corded to test

Each tray has space for a battery on the tool, plus a second spot for a compact bit holder or a second battery

There is a square in the middle (two sides from each insert) that is the right size for the charger, but I also fit in the IDH182 impact driver without battery

Thanks some good info, I probably will be going to Tonys in the next week or so, will check them out , not to bad for 8 bucks each.

Thanks some good info, I probably will be going to Tonys in the next week or so, will check them out , not to bad for 8 bucks each.

I think it took about a week after I ordered them for Tony to get them in.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.408 seconds