dcsimg

Huge thanks for the years of BTP support

Tagged: 

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

On December 30 the love of my life Carolyn Heggie passed away due to a cardiac arrest and the complications that come with battling mental health. You will be missed but never forgotten. You shaped the man I am today. Your soul was so kind and your smile so bright. I’ll take with me your positive light. Carolyn fought a long and courageous battle with mental illness and the complications that arose as a result took her from us much too soon.
    For many years I also battled with Carolyn s mental health and it took a toll on me. I shut myself out from the BTP community and IG community in many ways. I was distant from family and friends. But through sickness and health I loved her, miss her and know I’m part of the man I am today because of her. I know with focus and keeping my mind busy I will bridge these gaps I closed. I just wanted to say thank you.

After my hard news, I received a call from our main project manager and that he is retiring and would like for me and another guy to take over. I would like to share any knowledge I have again from projects to BTP and get back to some old family.

Please support mental heath in your own way.

A Working Pro since 2004

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

My condolences to you and your family and friends. Loved ones are always missed and never forgotten. You carry them in your heart forever.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Very sad. Heart goes out to you.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Know that you are in our thoughts, Chris.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Sorry to hear about your loss Chris. Take care of yourself, and of course BTP would love to be on the receiving end off some of that knowledge

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Doobie

So sorry to hear about this Chris, my condolences to you over your loss.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I am very sorry for your loss Chris. I can only imagine what you are going through right now but you have my heartfelt condolences and best wishes for you and her family.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

I am sure that her memory will be ever present as it is with all loved ones we lose. I have family members that struggle with mental illness and have found that keeping it in only exacerbates your own anxiety. Try to find a group in your area where you can discuss your feelings. It really does help.

As to your good fortune, I like to believe that Carolyn may have put in the good word. Just thinking out loud here. Congratulations and I know you will take it to the next level. You always do.

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Thank you all for the very kind words! Have to keep myself busy, see you soon.

: )

A Working Pro since 2004

kzcarp
    Pro

Your resilience is admirable. Take care of yourself amidst this loss lest you become another casualty.
    Good luck

kevin

So sorry for your loss Chris. Hang in there. Take the positive memories and let those pull you up. Good luck with the new role at work.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

sorry for your loss chris, my condolences to you. It’s hard to anyone to loose a loved one. We are hear if you need an ear to talk to.
    Sharing your excellent knowledge has been very helpful from your line of work. Keep up the good work chris. you are are hard worker – you rock!!!

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

Try to find a group in your area where you can discuss your feelings. It really does help.

This is so true. While you will immerse yourself in your work and have said you’ll come back online more, having either a professional to talk with in confidentiality or a group to share with can be truly the way to deal with your thoughts, feelings, emotions, and mental anguish more effectively.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have family members that struggle with mental illness and have found that keeping it in only exacerbates your own anxiety. Try to find a group in your area where you can discuss your feelings. It really does help.

Jim

Sorry for your loss.
    I’ve delt with it so long that it is my normal….I’m not ill just different. I’ve taken the Serzones and others but do nothing now,,, It’s self medicate now.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Sorry to hear about your loss Chris. Take care of yourself.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I am so sorry for your loss.

Charlie

Instagram

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.281 seconds