dcsimg

HOW'S THE WEATHER (man it's getting cold)V2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I broke the last thread like this one so I reopened it.

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

Weather here’s very nice considering it’s a hot area. Only touching 100 degrees these days. Little bit of sweat, run into an air conditioned building for a minute, run back out and keep on working.

Pat

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I broke the last thread like this one so I reopened it.

Oh so that’s what happened.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Anonymous
    Inactive

This weather isn’t getting any better, It’s still raining and with lower temps yet this morning. 34*. I did get a view of the mountains for a second yesterday and yeah, They’re snow capped again. Idaho summers suck, I’ve seen it snow in July in these upper little towns. And it’s close to doing that here now

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

This weather isn’t getting any better, It’s still raining and with lower temps yet this morning. 34*. I did get a view of the mountains for a second yesterday and yeah, They’re snow capped again. Idaho summers suck, I’ve seen it snow in July in these upper little towns. And it’s close to doing that here now

Deja vu?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The last time was about 10 years ago I was in my Motorhome and parked in an unfamiliar place up in the middle of nowhere to do some 4 wheeling, It was July 4th weekend and woke up to about 4 inches of snow. Decided to get the heck out of there before it got worse. Went into the nearest town about 20 miles away and it was the same way, We decided to just go home

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Sounds like fun to me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It was a surprise and I would have stayed there but I was worried I’d get the motorhome stuck way back up in there, We’d have never been found. I didn’t really even know exactly where we were and I had to trim some trees to get in there LOL.

I’ll bet you’ve seen snow this time of year in your state too

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

6″ of rain in the last 3 days, more predicted for tonight. We may need an ark. I have heard of isolated spots of 6 to 8 inches on top of two on saturday.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

@Dabbs What part of Idaho are you from? I grew up in Bonners Ferry..

On the topic, it’s about 90 degrees here not cold at all..

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dabbs What part of Idaho are you from? I grew up in Bonners Ferry..

On the topic, it’s about 90 degrees here not cold at all..

Wowwy you were way up North, I live in the Southeastern part of the state near the Idaho Falls and Pocatello area. But I spend most of my time up at my camp May-Juneish through September-Octoberish and it’s near the Sun Valley, Ketchum, Hailey area

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

Would you believe, we had our first snow of the season in August one year. Haven’t seen that since, although we have snow on the valley floor once in a while, like every 10 years.

Pat

Anonymous
    Inactive

Would you believe, we had our first snow of the season in August one year. Haven’t seen that since, although we have snow on the valley floor once in a while, like every 10 years.

Wowwy, I bet that was weird for California

Here’s my forecast for the next couple days, I had hopes for today but I see it’s just a morning thing. Check out tonights forecast. so much for getting my deck painted this week. And I’m outta here for a day or two. GAWD!!

Tuesday 06/17 70%
    Partly cloudy skies this morning will give way to cloudy skies and rain during the afternoon. High 46F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Tuesday Night 06/17 70%
    Cloudy with rain and snow this evening, light snow overnight. Low 29F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.

Wednesday 06/18 70%
    Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. High 49F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Wednesday Night 06/18 10%
    Clear to partly cloudy. Low 32F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Thursday 06/19 0%
    Plentiful sunshine. High 67F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Thursday Night 06/19 0%
    A mostly clear sky. Low 38F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It looks like I’ll be getting wet today.

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

More rain tomorrow, then finally some nice sun for the rest of the week. Time to haul out the portable air conditioner again.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Looks like 90° or better for the rest of the week here.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Was dry yesterday and today but it’s raining again now. We got about 4″ of rain end of last week. that’s a lot for around here. Only worked 2.5 days last week. And things are finally getting busy.

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

22 or 23 Celsius today.. not a breath of wind. Wish I could see the lake from the deck job. Rain tomorrow.

Carpenter-Hockey Fan-Cheap Beer Connoisseur

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hot and sunny today.Good day for the big brim hats.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hot and humid all week. Near 100.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘HOW'S THE WEATHER (man it's getting cold)V2.0’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.308 seconds