dcsimg

HOW'S THE WEATHER (man it's getting cold)

Viewing 20 posts - 861 through 880 (of 1,037 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Cooler temps the next couple days. The rain is gone for the next week or so.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Wet, wet, and more wet weather until the weekend. It has to get better…

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Roof tops were white this morning. 36 degrees and almost the first of May.

I had hoped to have a month or two of outside work completed by now and we have only been able to complete a couple of weeks.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Double digits today!! +16C WHAT! Snows gone it was nice and warm overnight.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

RAIN, RAIN, RAIN !

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

Yep, still raining here. Expected through Sunday now!

All this dampness has me worried about the mold count. We had a Spring like this a few years ago and that was the year of the tomato blight. I didn’t get ONE homegrown tomato!

I LIVE for the taste of homegrown tomatoes! This hydroponically genetically engineered cr@p they try to pass off as a tomato in the grocery store just doesn’t cut it with me…

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Ya know it’s still a bit cool on the night time here. Still use a blanket at night. That won’t last for long.

You sleep with no blankets?

YesMost of the year, with the fan blowing on me.

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

Weather here has been gorgeous. Once the big winds died down, the temps are wonderful. Even the mailman is happy with the weather, and that’s saying a lot.

Pat

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Weather here has been gorgeous. Once the big winds died down, the temps are wonderful. Even the mailman is happy with the weather, and that’s saying a lot.

@DesertDeuces is that a hot desert or just a dry desert? Are you using a A/C unit now? Do you use one in the summer?

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

It’s a very hot and very dry desert. Yes, I’m using a/c now. Lately, the temps are in the mid to high 80’s until the afternoon. Then we get socked with the heat approaching 100. Supposed to go up to 96 tomorrow and 99 Friday.

Pat

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yup that Hot! A/C would be needed. It’s doesn’t get that hot here.

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

There’s only a couple months out of the year where I wear other than sleeveless tops and shorts. When it gets real cold I wear t-shirts.

Pat

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Ya know it’s still a bit cool on the night time here. Still use a blanket at night. That won’t last for long.

You sleep with no blankets?

YesMost of the year, with the fan blowing on me.

Interesting. In the summer I just crank the AC and use blankets. Maybe it’s a comfort thing idk

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

When it gets real cold I wear t-shirts.

I don’t know how you deal with that kind of cold. 😉 Does the A/C work ok for you or does it just fight the sun coming through the windows?

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

On the beach as I type. It’s beautiful a little windy but still nice. Took the puppy too. Loves the water.

I know it’s hot there! Are you on the Palm Beach island?? Where the ultra rich live or west palm beach?<br>
    A buddy and I used to wind surf on Palm Beach Island and had some high end la…………………

Not sure what you mean by Island. Im staying Palm Beach Gardens but using Juipter & Juno beaches. One of the 2 doesnt allow dogs. Did see guys wind surfing. Looks fun, never tried it.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

redwood
    Pro

97deg. here yesterday.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

low 60s and rain this week, high 60s and not so much rain next week. here comes warmer weather!

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

60s today and a call for snow on Monday!!! Yay..

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

I was hoping the snow word was gone from your posting Brad. Time for it to stop and get nice.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Not sure what you mean by Island. Im staying Palm Beach Gardens but using Juipter & Juno beaches. One of the 2 doesnt allow dogs. Did see guys wind surfing. Looks fun, never tried it.

Here,,,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Beach,_Florida
    https://www.google.com/maps/search/palm+beach+island/@26.7782799,-80.0436599,13z/data=!4m5!2m4!3m3!1sisland!2sPalm+Beach,+FL!3s0x88d8d6f618523787:0x3ba092c7d7a6471a
    If you did not go over a long bridge your not in Palm Beach. You’re in West Palm Beach. West Palm Beach is famous for the people not knowing how to fill in the bubble on the voter cards. Take the time to go drive around Palm Beach. Very rich homes there.

Viewing 20 posts - 861 through 880 (of 1,037 total)
  • The topic ‘HOW'S THE WEATHER (man it's getting cold)’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.837 seconds