dcsimg

HOW'S THE WEATHER (man it's getting cold)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,037 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

HOW’S THE WEATHER where you are at? Are you holding out ok? Try to stay warm and dry and post up some pics

The way we know it’s winter here is it’s just starting to get cold and todat we have very heavy trade winds! In fact we have a heavy wind warning up now and we’re getting gusts up to 50 mph!
    Oh I think my neighbor needs a roof

Anonymous
    Inactive

No snow here and surprisingly it was pretty nice today, In the upper 50’s. But the Brrrr is coming

jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

Gonna be below freezing every night this week here

redwood
    Pro

We will be in the lower 70’s this week. It’s been kind of a drought year, so far.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

We will be in the lower 70β€²s this week. It’s been kind of a drought year, so far.

I hear ya RedWood. We are dipping way down to the lower 70s too.
    http://www.khon2.com/weather

click Windy wet weather wreaks havoc on Oahu here
    http://www.khon2.com/live-stream

redwood
    Pro

But Dirty, you get a little rain pretty much everyday, right. I have to start worrying about my well going dry.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

We’ve had heavy rain the day or 2 with flooding in some areas.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

It’s not bad here yet, but we are expecting to get some record snow this year if the Farmers Almanac is right. Guess we will see what happens.

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

We got out first bit of snow this morning at my house. Let the winter begin!

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

well jason that snow in milwaukee turned out to be enough to cover the ground and stick today. I am not ready for the snow as I have a lot of outside painting to do yet this year.. Looks like we might get a couple of 50 degree days yet so lets hope that I can get it done

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

dropping down to the upper 60s at night

Anonymous
    Inactive

We had another nice day today, Got up to 59*. Almost had to turn the air on in the car. I would have went golfing if I didn’t have my golfcart trailer tore apart

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

9 degrees this morning but forcasting mid 40’s by the weekend. I need a lot more nice weather to get things done.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

We got out first bit of snow this morning at my house. Let the winter begin!

We had some flurries last month, but nothing that stuck. The nice think about Colorado Springs is that if you don’t like the weather wait a couple of hours. One day it’ll be below zero, and the next in the 60’s.

Sounds pretty rough in Hawaii – as to be expected πŸ™‚

Nothing like going off early to work out with the temp in the 10s – oh joy! haha

John S

Attachments:
    cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

This is how our weather is this morning πŸ™

MKE_Voltage
    Saint Francis, WI

I didn’t expect this cold to hit so hard so soon so I am going to watch my caulking and cement patching to see how it reacts. The worst case scenario is it cracks and I have to start over next year.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I wish I lived where there is snow that stays on the ground. I miss it.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

One way we know it’s winter here is the arrival of the humpback whales and the massive surf. Today the North shore was pounded with 18′ to 25′ waves. Today is a sad day because we lost a experienced surfer, he was 33 years old. he went down in a 20′ wave His buds paddled out to get his and he slipped form their arms never to be seen again. The rescue crew are still looking for him now! God rest his soul………………

http://www.khon2.com/home

Sounds pretty rough in Hawaii – as to be expected :)

Nothing like going off early to work out with the temp in the 10s – oh joy! haha

I think that Dirty needs a heated jacket…it has been in the mid-70’s during the day hear and down in the low 60’s/upper 50’s at night…chilly for here, although it will get down to the 40’s and upper 30’s around mid-end of December…

Orange County, CA

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,037 total)
  • The topic ‘HOW'S THE WEATHER (man it's getting cold)’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.466 seconds