dcsimg

Howe and Howe

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Some of you might have heard about them from their cable show. They are local to me, about a mile away. They always come up with cool things like this. Now…they have a dozer!

I’m a little on the fence about this. Not positive, but I’m sure the DEP would not like this one bit.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Never heard of them but sweet little dozer

That could be handy to have! I think you can add remote to Bobcats now as well as big telescopic forklifts.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Sure could have used that about 5 years ago. They will definitely store smaller than a Human Occupied Dozer. How is it powered?

Their ripsaw is in the GI Joe movie. I think it’s the ripsaw, might be the riptide.

They have a pretty kick ass “wheel chair” as well

Sure could have used that about 5 years ago. They will definitely store smaller than a Human Occupied Dozer. How is it powered?

Not sure, sounds like a diesel engine though. Just going by sound. They are one of the bright spots here in our small town. Very unique company.

Unique is for sure. I could go for a large wheel barrow size vehicle to carry and dump stuff.

I loved their show when it was on. Those guys come up with some amazing things and I’m really jealous that your so close.

Robert Shaw -Colorado Deck and Framing
    www.mysteeldeck.com

Well, it’s not like I get free ripsaw rides or anything 🙂 Boy, wouldn’t that be nice though? I’d pay. Strap me in and punch it!

Me too, I was a big fan of the show. The stuff they come up with and the fun they have “working” was quite something.

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

Looks like some cool stuff!

Moze
    Dallas, TX

I watched a few of their shows – they always built some cool stuff.

Resident Sign Guy

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Wow, super cool. I need to see if I can get their shows online some how.

I want that dozer.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s about time someone came up with that, I think it should have a seat on it too for both uses. That wheel chair looks like a lot of fun, But they need to go one step further and have it float like the amphibious 6 wheelers. I almost bought one once but top speed was only like 15mph, Ain’t fast enough for me but very cool

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

Good stuff. Unfortunately, I never heard of the show. I’ll have to look it up.

Pat

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.495 seconds