dcsimg

How to Use "BTP Questions" Sub-Forum

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

We greatly appreciate that you all care enough about the site to ask questions when something seems to be going wrong. We’re thankful that you have all been doing this through the existing forum topics, but as they become more extensive, they are harder to follow and questions may be lost.

Instead of a a few general forum topics, please use this sub-forum to ask specific questions. Each thread should deal with a specific question you may have. It’s also helpful if you make the title descriptive so everyone can quickly understand the topic and if they can help before reading the entire post. Anyone is free to ask and answer a question. We will do our best to respond quickly, but our response time might not be the fastest, so we encourage you all to continue helping each other and answer each others’ questions. When a question is answered, either BTP Staff or a moderator will close the topic in order to keep everything organized.

If you have any improvements for the site, please continue to post at http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/forum-improvements/. However, we ask that you only post suggestions. If someone else has posted a suggestions already, we ask that you don’t ask for the same improvement, otherwise it be even hard to keep track. And if we find that forum improvement suggestions need their own topics, then we will use this sub-forum for that as well.

Aaron

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

This is a great idea Aaron! Now we can track down and address the various issues with far more ease and clarity! Hopefully we can all get used to doing things a wee bit differently and take advantage of this new method to resolve different questions and concerns

John S

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Now that is an idea. Thank you Aaron. I hope this will make it easier for people to see if others have similar issues.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think this will prove to be a better system, Thanks Aaron……I noticed this link you included doesn’t work anymore. http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/forum-improvements/

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

I think this will prove to be a better system, Thanks Aaron……I noticed this link you included doesn’t work anymore. http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/forum-improvements/

Thanks Boyd for the heads up. I just fixed it so it works now.

Aaron

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, New Years Day at 8am and you’re back on the job already. Thata boy Aaron. Thanks

It is definitely worth looking back over Aaron’s instructions on how to use this sub forum – I know there was some confusion on the difference between this and tagging the bosch customer service rep, but they are distinct….

John S

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.286 seconds