dcsimg

How to – setting a cabinet between 2 parallel walls

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Great how to, now you have to turn it into a video series. However it shows that I really need a laser to up my game.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Great how to, now you have to turn it into a video series. However it shows that I really need a laser to up my game.

I would love to shoot see videos for this kind of stuff, just need a good camera or go pro or something like that

@Austin wow that was great, love all the pictures and little notes, never done one with a laser, but looks like I will have to give it a go sometime.

Also great use with the Bosch tools.
    You always been done nice clean work,
    A true pro

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I will get to use my new laser in the next few days setting kitchen cabinets. I don’t think I will ever set them again without a laser. It makes life so easy. I am finding lots of uses for the laser. Lucky I don’t have any cabinets going in 3 walls.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Thanks for the great tutorial. Im enjoying the more informative posts lately, it’s nice to come here and pick up some knowledge.

I like the write up too, very well done.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I would love to shoot see videos for this kind of stuff, just need a good camera or go pro or something like that

Would make an interesting and popular video for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

too be very very honest, you don’t. You can even do this with your cell phone and just record audio later on the computer and voice over track on top of actual audio. it works great. quite a few of the channels on youtube do that.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Setting some cabinets can be easy but one of the most difficult cabinet installs, in my opinion, is when you have one single cabinet with the face perpendicular to 2 parallel walls. There are a couple of ways to make things easier even before you start installing the cabinet. If you have access to the space before drywall goes up take this opportunity to make sure that blocking is in the wall behind where the faceframe will hit the drywall.

@austin
    Excellent job on the write up and the install. ThanX for taking the time to post it up.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.283 seconds