dcsimg

How to grow in today's market?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi, I would like to get the tips on how to grow in today’s business. That indeed has been a question mark for me. So, can anyone come up with your experienced suggestions?
    Thanks in advance.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Thats quite the loaded question @Tennison!

What field are you in? What do you mean by grow exactly? More employees?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

That is a loaded question lol…More sales volume? Larger projects? Both?

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

In todays market, if you can get the work done it should not be hard to grow. or if you can find the help you need.

What is your trade.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I think Hydroponics is the best way to grow in todays market, the way it is exploding.

Generating business through referrals may be old school but it is very effective. Ask current customers to promote your business by sending you referrals. Reward them with a small token. It works well.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Generating business through referrals may be old school but it is very effective. Ask current customers to promote your business by sending you referrals. Reward them with a small token. It works well.

almost all of our work comes through referrals or past customers. we do very little advertising.

Hi, I would like to get the tips on how to grow in today’s business. That indeed has been a question mark for me. So, can anyone come up with your experienced suggestions?
    Thanks in advance.

Today’s fastest way to get your company out there is with seo . Promoting your website with pages and link that help drive traffic to your site when clients search local contractors or towns . Putting adds in papers doesn’t work today .

Always willing to learn .

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I tend to eat more and work less and I find that I am growing….bigger around that is.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Join Instagram…. : D

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

yah I find social media does spread your word faster than traditional means. People follow and check out work and pictures of what their friends like. its digital word of mouth with your work to speak for you.

yah I find social media does spread your word faster than traditional means. People follow and check out work and pictures of what their friends like. its digital word of mouth with your work to speak for you.

Crazy how in just a few years you cannot do any company add stuff with out having social media in the mix on pushing your business .

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Crazy how in just a few years you cannot do any company add stuff with out having social media in the mix on pushing your business .

i can’t believe how big it is, there are positions people post for personal social media. For famous people they don’t even do their own, they hire it out. have this person follow you around on vacation and everything .

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I get calls every day trying to sell SEO. we still come out near the top of searches without them. I think they want a lot for what they offer. A good reputation and referrals go a long way. being active in the chamber of commerce and other organizations is money better spent IMO

I still get calls from Angie’s list which I never signed up for . Plus there text messages to call a client in need for work . I need to call them agin it’s getting out of hand like 5 a week . There marketing never ends .

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I still get calls from Angie’s list which I never signed up for . Plus there text messages to call a client in need for work . I need to call them agin it’s getting out of hand like 5 a week . There marketing never ends .

its the only way they can make money, they need their clients to connect to each other. so they have to aggressively pursue more contractors, as there is always an abundance of work to go around.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I get regular calls form Home Advisor trying to sign me up. I tried it a long time ago, it was not worth it. I turn them down every time and they keep calling.

I get regular calls form Home Advisor trying to sign me up. I tried it a long time ago, it was not worth it. I turn them down every time and they keep calling.

Crazy thing is I’ve never signed up . I get the homeowners number and where there located saying there in need of a bathroom ETC please call .

its the only way they can make money, they need their clients to connect to each other. so they have to aggressively pursue more contractors, as there is always an abundance of work to go around.

There dirty buggers for sure in doing abundance calling

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@Skillman just answer in a different language, guarantee they won’t call you back as they won’t understand a word. I mean its what i do.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.279 seconds