dcsimg

How long do they last?

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

i keep buying shoes from costco they last about 1y to 1.5y and then i buy new ones. not considered as work shoes but i use them for that.
    no clue what the brand is

What do you do?? A month ago you told us you didn’t work and use going back to school. Did that change somewhere along the way?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I should probably mention that I walk 5-10 miles a day at my job.

Wow that is a lot of walking on the job. That much walking would take 2-4 hours at least.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

wow shoes from costco last you a year and a half, that is crazy. I bought those fila runners form costco and they lasted me a month before the tread was done. I was so disappointed, that i never bought any more shoes from them.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I stopped and tried on some Keen and Merrell shoes on this evening.
    Couldn’t find any that fit me right.
    Georgia boot used to be a real good boot but the last pair the sole just fell apart.

I have yet to try Keens but Merrell were one of the best fitting shoe that I owned and when I wanted another pair, that particular style was no longer being produced. Never found another Merrell that fit right.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

I stopped and tried on some Keen and Merrell shoes on this evening.
    Couldn’t find any that fit me right.
    Georgia boot used to be a real good boot but the last pair the sole just fell apart.

I have yet to try Keens but Merrell were one of the best fitting shoe that I owned and when I wanted another pair, that particular style was no longer being produced. Never found another Merrell that fit right.

This is why i tend to buy two pair right away. I rotate down a good pair to work when the work pair wears out

The_Grizz
    Pro
    Rome, GA

I am currently alternating between a pair of Keen steel toe shoes that I’ve had for a couple of months, and the Wolverine soft toe wellingtons that I’ve had for 3 years. The wolverines look like hell, but the leather is still in good shape, and the soles are just now getting worn out enough to need replacing. I don’t wear the Wolverines year round though, as during the summer, I generally wear shorts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.483 seconds