dcsimg

How do you use your phone?

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 162 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I use my anker battery all the time. My moto x 2013 is slightly old and has a bit of a hard time keeping up juice wise. but its still a great phone. My contract is coming up and i am unsure what I want to do.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m still with the same cracked screen phone from months ago. I lose a piece every second week now though. Still fully functional. This Moto E has really taken a beating. Perfect for me.

They make a glass screen protector now to protect the glass screen on the phone, Uh Huh! Uh Huh! I just put one on my new phone, Seems crazy LOL

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m still with the same cracked screen phone from months ago. I lose a piece every second week now though. Still fully functional. This Moto E has really taken a beating. Perfect for me.

How do I get rid of all the apps on the Moto E I don’t use?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

They make a glass screen protector now to protect the glass screen on the phone, Uh Huh! Uh Huh! I just put one on my new phone, Seems crazy LOL

I have one of those here somewhere on my desk. I need to put it on my phone.

Dirty

Warren6810
    Pro
    Akron, OH

After 18 months, my phone is now starting to send me notices about storage space. I need to delete a lot of previous email attachments and downloads.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I probably use the calculator on my phone more than anything else. I have to look at getting a new phone soon, I’m thinking about the Samsung Galaxy Note.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

A lot of the pre installed apps can not be removed. They are like paid advertising.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

and if you go to deals extreme you can purchase them extremely inexpensively. Instead of going to the mall where you pay 30 bucks you can buy them with free shipping for around 8-12 bucks.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I got one of those glass screen protectors on my phone. I like it so much better than the old plastic film one’s. Haven’t seen any signs of wear yet.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

A lot of the pre installed apps can not be removed. They are like paid advertising.

Apps that I never use or deem useless, I just create a folder and drop them in there then move that folder to another page and just don’t flip to that page.

I got one of those glass screen protectors on my phone. I like it so much better than the old plastic film one’s. Haven’t seen any signs of wear yet.

I always found those plastic protectors to give the screen a weird feeling. I now have a BlackBerry Z30 and have not put a protector on it because I really like the feel of the screen. Much smoother than previous versions.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Apps that I never use or deem useless, I just create a folder and drop them in there then move that folder to another page and just don’t flip to that page.

I do the same thing with my iPhone. Don’t remember if the Android phones can do that??

Ron

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Oh ,,welll isn’t that nice. How do I find the Build Calc app to add to my phone??

Dirty

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Oh ,,welll isn’t that nice. How do I find the Build Calc app to add to my phone??

You should be able to search for it in your Google Play app.

Ron

Anonymous
    Inactive

and if you go to deals extreme you can purchase them extremely inexpensively. Instead of going to the mall where you pay 30 bucks you can buy them with free shipping for around 8-12 bucks.

Yep, I paid like $9ish on Ama

They almost seem a little easier to put on too, A bit more rigid. After I got it on I kept trying to peel off the front protective packing/installing film, Never did get it. I’m thinking it didn’t have one now, And since it’s glass I guess it wouldn’t need one?

I always found those plastic protectors to give the screen a weird feeling. I now have a BlackBerry Z30 and have not put a protector on it because I really like the feel of the screen. Much smoother than previous versions.

You’d like these glass ones then, It feels much better than all the other plastic ones I’ve had. After all it is real glass

Anonymous
    Inactive

I also bought into a rugged case and triple sized battery for my new Galaxy S5, I thought it looked cool in the pic and who couldn’t use extra protection? Well I’m not sure it’s for me and might send it back, It’s a ZeroLemon brand and yeah it’s super protective and very well made, And the fit is perfect but it’s huge! I’m not sure it’ll fit in any of my holders or some of my pockets, A BIG difference between my old S4 and this one. *sigh*

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I’m on my second glass screen protector in about 18 months. The current one is perfect still..last one got starched when I put a titanium trim bar in the same pocket.

I used a dozen cheap plastic phones on my last phone over the same time frame….could have been more of I had replaced them more frequently.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’m on my second glass screen protector in about 18 months. The current one is perfect still..last one got starched when I put a titanium trim bar in the same pocket.

I used a dozen cheap plastic phones on my last phone over the same time frame….could have been more of I had replaced them more frequently.

yah i used to buy like dozens of the plastic ones so i can replace em ever month or so. Now the glass one i’ve only broke two as the glass cracked when I either sat on it or dropped it hahaha.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

You should be able to search for it in your Google Play app.

So I find it and it cost 25 bucks and my phone gets wet?? Do I have to buy it again??

Dirty

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

So I find it and it cost 25 bucks and my phone gets wet?? Do I have to buy it again??

It is buy once and that’s it. The programs you pay for are kept with your user account.

I’m at a company Christmas function right now but spending my time on BTP..

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I do the same thing with my iPhone. Don’t remember if the Android phones can do that??

Yes you can do that on the Android phones as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.690 seconds