dcsimg

How do you use your phone?

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 162 total)
  • Author
    cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I want to get rid of my home phone , I pay a hundred dollars a month and all I get is telemarketers for the most part . Its a rip off .

We got rid of our home phone a couple weeks ago for the same reason. My wife and I both have cell phones that have unlimited talk time so we never used the home phone anymore. All we got was telemarketers calling on it so we figured it was time to get rid of it and save a bit of money.

What is an average monthly bill for a cell phone ? Im paying a hundred dollars a month just for a regular home phone .

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I’m using Wind in Canada. Can’t stand Bell or Robbers. They both are a monopoly and play the government like puppets. Way overpriced for data and services.

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

What is an average monthly bill for a cell phone ? Im paying a hundred dollars a month just for a regular home phone .

I use a cheapo and pay about 10$ a month.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

I have 3 cell phones – one for my granddaughter, one for personal use and a third for when I need to post my phone number in public, like when I advertise a vacant apartment. I pay about $200.00 a month.

I use my cell phone for taking photos and videos, business calls, and OK Google.
    I also have a little app called ‘Talking Pierre’ that is for my parrots. They love playing with Pierre. They talk to him and he talks back. Fun to watch the birds using a cell phone. 🙂

Pat

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Man that’s cheap. I pay almost that a day for my service. But that is with my home internet and three smart phones.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man that’s cheap. I pay almost that a day for my service. But that is with my home internet and three smart phones.

All I do is talk and text.. It’s a simple life.

Dirty

Doobie

I’m paying 110mth + HST for two cells for my wife and I which includes 800 hours of outgoing and unlimted incoming combined along with unlimited Canada no charge LD and unlimeted Intl texting.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I pay with tax 55 I think it was. It includes unlimited no zones talk,text,picture messaging and 3 gigs of data. I am with Fido.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

A man can’t complain about that! I sometimes think it would be nice to get back to a more simple way of life.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

The 911 service here is hit and miss depending what device you call from. If I call 911 from the landline, it connects where it needs to, to the Sherrifs office. But if I call from my cell, it goes to the city, then it’s to getting bounced around until the figure out where I am at. If I call from my cell, I just call the sherrif directly.

I have 3 cell phones – one for my granddaughter, one for personal use and a third for when I need to post my phone number in public, like when I advertise a vacant apartment. I pay about $200.00 a month.

@desertdeuces You could setup a number through google for the misc. rental adds and save yourself some money on another phone. You can also forward the number to one of your other phones, and check voice mails online if you want. It could save you a couple of bucks.

It’s simple and awesome…because you live in Hawaii! 🙂

I pay $135 for 2 smartphones and 3 gig of data. It works for me. It won’t be long and I will be getting my daughter a phone.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Have any of you tried the any of the level apps? I’m downloading a couple now. Going to see how accurate the phone app is. Might be good to have in a bind.

I thought the cheap ones were at least 50 bucks a month . My need look in those stores Better .

Always willing to learn .

When I grab a fast lunch ouside I catch myself doing a material list or figuring numbers out. That being the case, the phone holds the paper down eaving my hands free for eating.

I use my phone with the Ryobi Phone Works. Ryobi Phone Worksis a line of tools designed to sync with an easy-to-download mobile app.
    See more at: http://www.proconstructionguide.com/save-time-and-money/

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I use my phone with the Ryobi Phone Works. Ryobi Phone Worksis a line of tools designed to sync with an easy-to-download mobile app.
    See more at: http://www.proconstructionguide.com/save-time-and-money/

you know what, now that I am seeing many of the ryobi new bluetooth gadgets, i’ve been thinking of trying them.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I would be interested in the scope. I’m gonna look into it more.

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

and a third for when I need to post my phone number in public, like when I advertise a vacant apartment.

For situations like this it’s probably easier to install an IP phone app, it’s either free or only a few bucks, runs over your data plan.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I can now send pics… it’s getting complicated.

Dirty

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I can now send pics… it’s getting complicated.

Welcome to the 21st Century Dirty!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.784 seconds