dcsimg

HOT WEATHER WORK Wear

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@RonW Haha, your a riot! I don’t think I could ever pull this off in my trade.
    BTW, great thread @dirtywhiteboy!

LOL. No kilt allowed on the suspended stage! That could be a real shocker for anybody looking up at you.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Do you know if they have a high vis version?

I was curious and went to the Carhartt website. They do have a hi-vis yellow Force t-shirt.

Thanks I’ll see if I can get one

LOL. No kilt allowed on the suspended stage! That could be a real shocker for anybody looking up at you.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”578″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/kx-4Llb56Y4?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

This is funny!!!!

Doobie

Definitely a no go for Chris. That’s the last thing I want to look and see. lol

Just imagine what horror it would look like when he starts using the demo hammer!!!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

First the heavy dose of the Gold Bond Medicated Extra Strencth Body Power with Triple Action Relief=cooling=absorbing=itch relieving,, I hate the itchy left one.

lightweight cotton carhartt pants.

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well I was thinking with the prospect of a union job coming up and having to use the full body BS what would work the best. I know the short pants and the T-shirt, that’s what I’ve been in for the last years, and a lot of days in slippahs.
    I have some of the Armachillos long pants and no way they would get by the safety guy-gal on the big job. They got to be heavier than that.

Dirty

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Just imagine what horror it would look like when he starts using the demo hammer!!!

hey you never know, he might just be called back for a repeat performance. lol

Doobie

hey you never know, he might just be called back for a repeat performance. lol

It could easily be gauged on how many panties and brassieres he gets thrown out at him. lol!

Blaklader pants in 100 percent canvas cotton are perfect for hot weather. Also, a cooling vest or Carhartt cool reflective t-shirt eliminate the need to wear a safety vest when working in heat. – See more at: http://www.proconstructionguide.com/extreme-temperatures/

Attachments:
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”578″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/kx-4Llb56Y4?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

This is funny!!!!

Funny that none of them could control themself’s and had to have a look see. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”578″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/kx-4Llb56Y4?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

This is funny!!!!

Funny that none of them could control themself’s and had to have a look see. lol

I always figured those ‘just for laughs’ gags to be staged with actors all around. You can’t just film people like that and produce something for tv with passerbys. I just don’t believe that. Think of the liability with either causing a heart attack or injury if the prank/gag victim was truly a stranger not ‘in’ on what was really going on beforehand.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

This is funny!!!!

I always figured those ‘just for laughs’ gags to be staged with actors all around. You can’t just film people like that and produce something for tv with passerbys. I just don’t believe that. Think of the liability with either causing a heart attack or injury if the prank/gag victim was truly a stranger not ‘in’ on what was really going on beforehand.

the just for laughs might be staged but the japanese shows are definitely not stage, those guys take everything to the limit.

I know this post is a bit old but I found another good page for warm weather workwear, this one is for overalls and coveralls: https://thehardhatguy.com/best-warm-weather-overalls-and-coveralls-for-work/

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.367 seconds