dcsimg

Hitachi new impact

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Just saw a video of the new Hitachi triple head impact, first impression,
    Pretty powerful
    Compact 3ah battery packs,
    Nice case, and a great charger that can also charge with the USB port.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Agreed, very impressive features and a nice storage box, too.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Nice to see something new from hitachi, hopefully this one does well for them.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Nice to see a new innovation, I wonder if they will incorporate this stuff into their metabo impacts as well.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

sweet impactor, i haven’t had the opportunity to play with any of them. None of the people I know run hitachi impactors. It’s always milwaukee and bosch and makita.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

This was like 10 years ago when they came out with their first li ion imppactor but I used a Hitachi foe a bit and it heated up so much you couldn’t even touch it

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Finally a LED that can be turned on indefinitely! Bosch are you watching?

I like the feature of shutting off the led light . Plus the setting for different speeds to drill
    Into .

Always willing to learn .

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Wow, I think having four different settings on power delivery is a really great feature. And those 3.0 Ah batteries look really compact! I also like the storage in the carrying case – just adds to its versatility and makes it less likely someone buying this would want to just toss the case. All in all, it sounds like a great tool.

Charlie

Instagram

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I was never a huge fan of their power / cordless tools, but it is nice to see them take the lead on something.

I really like the little touch on their charger by adding the USB port.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wow that is a really compact size. Very short looks to be able to fit in some tight places.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Another feature I thought was cool, is that if it gets wet, it’s not going to affect the tool, that’s neat if you’re working on a deck, and you get a down pour.

I have had some work colleges who have had the first generation Hitachi lithium cordless, I was never really impressed,

But just looking at the extra features on this one, looks like they have been listening to what people have been asking for

Compact 3ah battery packs, very decent charger, with USB port, and a case with a built-in storage for hardware.

And the fact that it’s water resistant.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the Hitachi acquisition of Matabo. Nice to see them both stepping up their game.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I wonder if this has anything to do with the Hitachi acquisition of Matabo. Nice to see them both stepping up their game.

Hitachi owns Metabo now?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

That would make sense. Will be good to see Hitachi step up there cordless lineup.
    Just hope it doesn’t bring Matabo down.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Hitachi owns Metabo now?

Yep, they closed the deal back in November of last year.

Press release:

https://www.inddist.com/news/2015/11/hitachi-buys-german-power-tool-maker-metabo-reported-180-million

That would make sense. Will be good to see Hitachi step up there cordless lineup.

Doesn’t seem like it. Check out all the new stuff they are putting out…

https://toolguyd.com/discover-metabo-2016-new-36v-cordless-hands-on-metalworking-tools/

Doesn’t seem like it. Check out all the new stuff they are putting out…

https://toolguyd.com/discover-metabo-2016-new-36v-cordless-hands-on-metalworking-tools/

Wow, pretty impressive list and line up, they look like they are heavy duty, the jobsite light looks huge

If they put metabo motors in hitachi it will be a game changer for them
    In the market place .

Always willing to learn .

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I hope so too. Metabo makes such a great tool very high quality. The landscape is littered with companies that bought high quality tool manufactures then cheapened the tool while capitalizing on the name and reputation, they squeeze all they can out of it and then dump it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.338 seconds