dcsimg

Metabo HPT-Hitachi

This topic contains 27 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  DirtyWhiteBoy 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

nice, I don’t see as many vendors passing out shirts as I used to.

I just was talking to him and how hard I was using the triple hammer impact and framing gun,,He asked for my card and he said wait let me get you a shirt.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

He asked for my card and he said wait let me get you a shirt.

Nice and friendly of the guy for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

nice, I don’t see as many vendors passing out shirts as I used to.

I just was talking to ham and how hard I was using the triple hammer impact and framing gun,,He asked for my card and he said wait let me get you a shirt.

my window and siding supplier keep me fairly well stocked, and I have received several shirts from FastenMaster over the years. The company We install the gym equipment fo gives us shirts to wear when installing also.

Tool companies I have not been as lucky with. Part of the issue is we do not have a local tool supplier that has tool events unless I travel 60 miles so I do not make it to many of them.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I see the 10″ model at my local woodcraft store and a 7¼” coming out soon.

Dirty

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>
    <iframe class=”instagram-media instagram-media-rendered” id=”instagram-embed-0″ src=”https://www.instagram.com/tv/B1bbvrWlJgY/embed/captioned/?cr=1&v=12&wp=972&rd=https%3A%2F%2Fbethepro.com&rp=%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2Fhitachi-metabo-hpt%2Fpage%2F2%2F#%7B%22ci%22%3A0%2C%22os%22%3A1233%7D” allowtransparency=”true” allowfullscreen=”true” frameborder=”0″ height=”533″ data-instgrm-payload-id=”instagram-media-payload-0″ scrolling=”no” style=”max-width: 658px; width: calc(100% – 2px); background-color: white; border-top-left-radius: 3px; border-top-right-radius: 3px; border-bottom-right-radius: 3px; border-bottom-left-radius: 3px; border: 1px solid rgb(219, 219, 219); box-shadow: none; display: block; margin: 0px 0px 12px; min-width: 326px; padding: 0px;”></iframe>
    <script async=”” src=”//www.instagram.com/embed.js”></script>
    </figure>

From some of the first impressions from reviewers they seem to really like the new siding miter saw . It glides well on the rails .

Always willing to learn .

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice hopefully they will have a decent price.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I have been really happy with my Metabo HPT 18 volt guns. I now have the framer and the 16ga. As soon as I see another sale I’ll get the 15ga. Has anyone tried the 18volt 23ga. gun?

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Nice hopefully they will have a decent price.

I heard that the 7¼” slider will be around 1,000$ by the Hitachi rep.. I hope not, not going to sell any that way!!

Dirty

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.421 seconds