dcsimg

High Rise Restoration Toronto Suspended Access

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

There are others like “******”, but their equipment delivered to many a sites looked poorly maintained and sometimes downright dangerous.

@bethepro please delete this for me thanks! Quote #143685

Was confused, now I understand you @dirtywhiteboy

Yea the interweb has become a nasty place where people are being sued over a bad review or some crazy thing??? Someone in that co. googles the name and comes up with that post and your name is on your profile

I hadn’t heard that, that’s nuts. It is as bad as the guy singing Karaoke getting find over 100k.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

There are others like “******”, but their equipment delivered to many a sites looked poorly maintained and sometimes downright dangerous.

Yea the interweb has become a nasty place where people are being sued over a bad review or some crazy thing??? Someone in that co. googles the name and comes up with that post and your name is on your profile

I hadn’t heard that, that’s nuts. It is as bad as the guy singing Karaoke getting find over 100k.

I don’t know, I missed that one.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I think they have gotten a little better but still not as good as SKYWAY CANADA! They supply the best well maintained swing stages and equipment in the City.

On another note, I need to get my threads here in order. I seem to have some duplicates and should merge some and so forth. Have to figure this out

Edit – Looking back over the thread from when I first joined, I’m reminded of how far I have come because of YOU. I want to say thanks to all the members here and BTP Admin and Sponsors! To look back and see how much I have learned is amazing!

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Test,,test,,,

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.393 seconds