dcsimg

High Rise Restoration Toronto Suspended Access

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hey Chris, I was talking to some fine ladies from Toronto today. It seems like that is a very big city, they said 4 million people. If you ever get tired of the place there is a endless amount of that work here.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined and look forward to reading more of your posts.

Orange County, CA

Lakelover
    Pro
    Fort Qu'Appelle, SK

Hi Chris.

I always wondered who did that type of work. Put me in don’t even think about it camp.

I have a few relatives and spent some good times in down town TO.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome aboard Chris !

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

There are others like “xxxxx”, but their equipment delivered to many a sites looked poorly maintained and sometimes downright

Nice to see your work. We have a lot of that lani rot over here.
    You might want to take the name “xxxxx” out of your post? There could be liability there?

Dirty

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Welcome Chris, are you by chance the framer boy’s boss?

Sorry for the late reply. Still getting addicted to the site and managing my way around.To answer your question, no I am not 🙂

I must admit that you guys have really ignited a fire of consuming much more construction knowledge. I found myself today just looking up different types of bits, reviews and tips when normally I would be looking up new motherboards, processors and water cooling stuff. For that I am thankful. I’ve noticed that I have really benefited from this site in improving my trade and therefore my life.

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Welcome aboard. Interesting line of work.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Welcome. You do work I sure wouldn’t. You using the bathroom in the first picture? Lol

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

I must admit that you guys have really ignited a fire of consuming much more construction knowledge. I found myself today just looking up different types of bits, reviews and tips when normally I would be looking up new motherboards, processors and water cooling stuff. For that I am thankful. I’ve noticed that I have really benefited from this site in improving my trade and therefore my life.

Awesome feedback!

@utopia78 – glad to have you here! I saw a video of some guys who did super high work- maintenance of really tall towers of sorts and it would take them like 30 minutes each day to climb to where they had to work for the day. Amazing. I don’t think you are as high as those guys, but nevertheless, seeing that kind of high rise work is impressive, so I also have a great deal of respect for what you do as well

John S

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I saw a video of some guys who did super high work- maintenance of really tall towers

Was’t that a show called Hangmen? Pretty sure that it was on the Discovery channel.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Welcome. You do work I sure wouldn’t. You using the bathroom in the first picture? Lol

I guess better you think that than I’m sitting down on the job 😉

@utopia78 – glad to have you here! I saw a video of some guys who did super high work- maintenance of really tall towers of sorts and it would take them like 30 minutes each day to climb to where they had to work for the day. Amazing. I don’t think you are as high as those guys, but nevertheless, seeing that kind of high rise work is impressive, so I also have a great deal of respect for what you do as well

Thanks!

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I see right here in my neighborhood that they are fixing the slab edges on a low rise building.

Dirty

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

@DirtyWhiteboy
    Nice to see your work. We have a lot of that lani rot over here.<br>
    You might want to take the name “Access” out of your post? There could be liability there?

Any idea on how to edit the post?

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@DirtyWhiteboy<br>
    Nice to see your work. We have a lot of that lani rot over here.<br><br>
    You might want to take the name “Access” out of your post? There could be liability there?

Any idea on how to edit the post?

The Edit option is only there for a given time. It’s gone now. You can address @bethepro and ask Aaron to help you.

Dirty

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

There are others like “xxxxx”, but their equipment delivered to many a sites looked poorly maintained and sometimes downright

Nice to see your work. We have a lot of that lani rot over here.

@utopia78

@dirtywhiteboy

Should I remove the word “xxxx” from this forum thread or from the post at http://bethepro.com/set-suspended-access-equipment-swing-stage/?

Aaron

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Thanks, I don’t know if the disclaimer that Aaron put in for me is fine or if I still need to remove the word Access? Any idea’s @dirtywhiteboy

And thanks for the disclaimer @bethepro

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Nice to see your work. We have a lot of that lani rot over here.<br>
    You might want to take the name “xxxxx” out of your post? There could be liability there?

@utopia78<br>
    @dirtywhiteboy

Should I remove the word “xxxx” from this forum thread or from the post at http://bethepro.com/set-suspended-access-equipment-swing-stage/?

Aaron

I wouldn’t say something negative about a named co.??

Dirty

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

There are others like “******”, but their equipment delivered to many a sites looked poorly maintained and sometimes downright dangerous.

@bethepro
    please delete this for me thanks! Quote #143685

Was confused, now I understand you @dirtywhiteboy

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

There are others like “******”, but their equipment delivered to many a sites looked poorly maintained and sometimes downright dangerous.

@bethepro please delete this for me thanks! Quote #143685

Was confused, now I understand you @dirtywhiteboy

Yea the interweb has become a nasty place where people are being sued over a bad review or some crazy thing??? Someone in that co. googles the name and comes up with that post and your name is on your profile

Dirty

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.543 seconds