dcsimg

Here's Some Jobs I Have Done

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Thanks everyone, @jponto07, this is not the way we usually do basement plumbing, we usually break the slab and do our pipes, then cement back over, but this was a big basement redo, so we
    Mention that to our clients, and also made them aware that if any problems arriving from that plumbing work, will not be warranted. They understood and we actually have had a great relationship with them.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

As long as they are happy and you are protected against someone else’s work.

Did this create a step up into the room also?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

As long as they are happy and you are protected against someone else’s work.

Did this create a step up into the room also?

Yes, they were very happy, and no for the step up, not sure if you can see in the pictures. But they already had a raised subfloor, so it actually works better for them. One of the owners was a young woman who was a buyer for Canadian Tire, we went out of our way sometimes, just doing little extras for her, and at the end of the project, she surprised us, she had gave me and my partner each a gift card from the store.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the pictures. Looks like your keeping busy.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

The tile work is great in the first set of pictures!

What’s the deal with the plumbing in the later pictures along the floor? Is that normal for the pipes to be squeezed in to the “subfloor” like that? It seems like it would be easier to bury them in concrete, but I’m not the guy working the jackhammer removing the existing slab either!

Yes for sure. I usually do it like that, but that particular client, said her dad was a plumber, and did the rough in YIKES,

No way that would pass an inspection where I’m from.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.238 seconds