dcsimg

Hello from Belgium!

• This topic has 50 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Welcome Arnout! You mentioned you are a student…what are you studying?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Welcome to BTP Amout! Yeah you will find all sorts of ideas and inspiration here

Arnout
    Pro
    Leuven, Belgium

Welcome Arnout! You mentioned you are a student…what are you studying?

At the moment I am in my last year of engineering. Next year I will probably do an extra year to become an ‘international welding engineer’.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello and welcome, Arnout!

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Welcome to the site, nice to have you here. There are actually a couple of members from your part of the world here. I’m sure that you will see them around too.

Glad to see a new member @Amout. Welcome to BTP. As you already know, it is a good place to visit. I work with wood. What are the favorite woods there in Belgium?

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

Hey @Arnout, welcome to the forum!

Welcome look forward to seeing your posting on things and view from Europe.

Always willing to learn .

monman1
    Pro

Welcome to BTP Arnout!

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Welcome Arnout!!! Man you must have it made over there with Belgium waffles for breakfast and Great beer for lunch.. We hope you stay a while.
    Oh My son is in Belgium right now.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Arnout
    Pro
    Leuven, Belgium

I work with wood. What are the favorite woods there in Belgium?

I’m not experienced enough with wood to tell what’s used the most here. But when reading online, most of the woods that I see on forums, sound familiar …

Man you must have it made over there with Belgium waffles for breakfast and Great beer for lunch..

Never thought anybody would know Belgium that good! The only thing you forgot to mention is the chocolate. And don’t forget the most famous statue: a little man that pees! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manneken_Pis)
    Btw, where is your son staying?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I don’t know. He’s traveling around Europe right now. I think he’s back to London soon.

Dirty

Arnout
    Pro
    Leuven, Belgium

I don’t know. He’s traveling around Europe right now. I think he’s back to London soon.

Hope he’s enjoying!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Arnout Welcome to BTP. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

sergey061478
    Blocked

Welcome to the forum Arnout! I am pretty sure you will like it.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I wanted to have some Belgium beer last night but was in a Irish bar,,,, They had nothing for me

Dirty

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I wanted to have some Belgium beer last night but was in a Irish bar,,,, They had nothing for me

There are some great beers from Belgium – Hoegaarden, Chimay Bleue, Rochefort Trappistes……

I have to stop, I am getting thirsty!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Arnout
    Pro
    Leuven, Belgium

There are some great beers from Belgium – Hoegaarden, Chimay Bleue, Rochefort Trappistes……

Wow, I am really amazed by the fact that they are so well known over there. But indeed, they are pretty amazing, I think I’m going to the fridge and get myself one 😉

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Wow, I am really amazed by the fact that they are so well known over there. But indeed, they are pretty amazing, I think I’m going to the fridge and get myself one 😉

I am fortunate that there are 2 somewhat local stores and a few bars that have a large selection of import beers – I am not sure about the stores but the Belgian beers are among the top sellers at the bars that carry them.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Arnout
    Pro
    Leuven, Belgium

I am fortunate that there are 2 somewhat local stores and a few bars that have a large selection of import beers – I am not sure about the stores but the Belgian beers are among the top sellers at the bars that carry them.

I am happy to hear that, we should have a post-job Belgian-beer thread started!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.534 seconds