dcsimg

Hello friend St Louis

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Jonacar
    Pro

Hello all. It’s great to join you. I have a great appreciation for the skill of others, and even more when they are willing to share that skill.

I look forward to getting to know you.

John

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Welcome John, Looking forward to your contributions and input.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Welcome to BTP, John.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Welcome aboard John

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Welcome to BTP, John

Welcome to BTP!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Welcome to the funn,, It’s great here.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Welcome to BTP, John. You can learn a lot here.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Welcome to BTP Jonacar.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Clev08
    Pro

Welcome to Be The Pro @Jonacar, feel free to share your background and what you do for a living.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Welcome to btp hopefully you can get some rewards

Welcome, this is a good supportive group, however we all like to see pictures of your work, challenges, purchases, etc. so please share.

Will

Hello all. It’s great to join you. I have a great appreciation for the skill of others, and even more when they are willing to share that skill.

I look forward to getting to know you.

John

Welcome to BTP , looking forward to hearing and seeing some of the projects or tool purchases

Doobie

Welcome to the BTP Forum John! 🙂

Jonacar
    Pro

Thanks for the friendly vibe.

I am currently working as a life insurance and retirement strategist, but i find that I truly enjoy handyman things more, therefore I am giving thought to seeking employment as a handyman.

My wife and I are involved in our second renovation, the first we built in ’05 and recently sold, and the current one we call the “Treehouse” for the street its on. My kids inherited her when their biological father died. Its a 1950s little brick thing that looked like a dingy dish rag, so we are in the process of bringing some life back to it.

Wow! What a great experience. Here are some pictures of the island we are building.

I do have some questions about some masonry issues, but ill ask those next time.

God bless

Doobie

Thanks for the friendly vibe.

I am currently working as a life insurance and retirement strategist,….

Hey, I do that stuff too amongst other financial related services. Been at it for close to 30 years, but life insurance is where it all started. Don’t do much life insurance stuff any more. Only when it falls into my lap and they’re large cases.

Jonacar
    Pro

Hi Kevin. Yeah, I’ve been in life insurance since 06. I’m an artist and creator through and through, so I find working with my hands and the problem solving required of DIY quite gratifying. I like to look at the job I’ve done and see that it is good.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Welcome to BTP John.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

retirement strategist,

What is this retirement everyone keeps talking about???

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie

Hi Kevin. Yeah, I’ve been in life insurance since 06. I’m an artist and creator through and through, so I find working with my hands and the problem solving required of DIY quite gratifying. I like to look at the job I’ve done and see that it is good.

Sounds just like me. I need to work with my hands and build stuff. Problem solving is another bonus part of it too.

Most financial stuff gets boring to me. Doing taxes can be fun at times. It’s like the video game that just keeps evolving that no one ever masters and there’s always something new around the corner.

I also spend a lot of what I make doin tax work on tools and wifey doesn’t bug me also with my evil little arrangement. My mentor from decades ago who got me going doin tax returns as a side activity did the same thing except his slush money he made from doin taxes went towards stamp collecting. Me, I’d rather have tools and build stuff.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.467 seconds