dcsimg

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I knocked off work at 2 today since my customers had guests from out of town coming in at 4. It’s about 4:30 and I have been in the backyard since I got home burning a bunch of scrap wood. It didn’t feel right being out here with a fire without a beverage…..so now I am enjoying try the start of my long Thanksgiving weekend with a hot fire and some cold brew!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

I sure hope everyone gets at least a little bit of a break for Thanksgiving! Enjoy your time with friends and family and delicious food everyone!

John S

Chad,That’s a perfect way to start a long weekend. (maybe a little Crown as well)

RyanF
    Pro

I knocked off work at 2 today since my customers had guests from out of town coming in at 4. It’s about 4:30 and I have been in the backyard since I got home burning a bunch of scrap wood. It didn’t feel right being out here with a fire without a beverage…..so now I am enjoying try the start of my long Thanksgiving weekend with a hot fire and some cold brew!

Is that pretty new? There doesn’t look like much smoke staining on those blocks.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Chad looks like the fire pit is working great. Beer and fire can’t get much better on a cool night.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Happy Thanksgiving to our Southern friends !

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

Happy Thanksgiving!

Bert

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Happy Thanksgiving. Great idea using the blocks for the fire pit! Well deserved moment to enjoy after all the hard work.

A Working Pro since 2004

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

ummm thanksgiving was last month.. you crazy yankees

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Knocked off at 3:30 today, went home and had dinner with the family. Time for bed so I can go plow snow at 1:00 am and be done by 8:00 to go to the inlaws for thanksgiving lunch.

staker
    Pro

Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Actually had to work an extra long day today of all days…funny how that happens.

Orange County, CA

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Happy thanksgiving guys, I will eat some turkey and drink beer to celebrate.

monman1
    Pro

Happy thanksgiving to all, how many of us Canadians are have another Thanksgiving?

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Yes, a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Be safe and make memories! However, no fighting with the in-laws. 🙂

Like that Yuengling @ChadM! Good stuff when I can get it.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Enjoy the long weekend. I’ve gotta go back tomorrow and possibly work saturday as well.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
    I get today off, then back to it on Black Friday.

Always learning, and some teaching along the way.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Happy thanksgiving to all, how many of us Canadians are have another Thanksgiving?

Two thanksgivings? I wish haha

Happy turkey day to all .

Always willing to learn .

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.548 seconds