dcsimg

Happy New Years BTP

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Here’s a cool pic from a building above Nathan Phillip’s Square (the arches is the fountain/skating rink) last night NYE. Big city!

Wow, that’s packed. I guess those cars are going to be there for a long time. Looks like you had a blast there.

A Working Pro since 2004

OK! Who’s nursing their head today? 😉

I was busy cleaning my shop last night until 11 pm so I didn’t have a chance to get hammered . :-)

I was working too last nite. Didn’t touch a drop. Was finishing the hours online needed for my continuing education credits I whined about a couple of days ago in the Rant thread. Today I was back at them for this year’s requirement. Got them all done for this year also. So glad I’m done with that crap til 2017 sometime. I consider doing them an incredible waste of my time.

What things do you have to take for continuing education credits? Is there a chance to learn some kind of new skill that would actually benefit you?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Here’s a cool pic from a building above Nathan Phillip’s Square (the arches is the fountain/skating rink) last night NYE. Big city!

Yeah that was insane, I was checking traffic cams around that time and saw tons of people on the road. I didn’t even know our city had that big of a new years gathering.

Doobie

OK! Who’s nursing their head today? 😉

I was busy cleaning my shop last night until 11 pm so I didn’t have a chance to get hammered . :-)

I was working too last nite. Didn’t touch a drop. Was finishing the hours online needed for my continuing education credits I whined about a couple of days ago in the Rant thread. Today I was back at them for this year’s requirement. Got them all done for this year also. So glad I’m done with that crap til 2017 sometime. I consider doing them an incredible waste of my time.

What things do you have to take for continuing education credits? Is there a chance to learn some kind of new skill that would actually benefit you?

Not really. I’ve been in the financial biz for 25 years and have all the accreditations that I could take that I acquired years ago. I don’t even read the material of the CE courses. I just go straight to the tests and pass them nine out of ten times the first try. It’s just stupid doing CE stuff for a guy in my situation. It’s all optics for regulators to make it look like they are doing something for the public good. It’s asinine!

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.309 seconds