dcsimg

Happy New Years BTP

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Pretty slow on the forum this morning. Not much posting going on. Wonder why! 😉

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

Happy New Year!!!

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

Happy New Year!

DWB was the first post of 2016 !!!

--Steve

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Happy New Year!

DWB was the first post of 2016 !!!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

yellaD
    Pro

Happy NEw year, BTP! 2016 is gonna be great!

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

New year and it’s snowing, not the bad storm type, the good fluffy goose down type. Hope it’ll be a good year.

Doobie

New year and it’s snowing, not the bad storm type, the good fluffy goose down type. Hope it’ll be a good year.

That’s what we just started seeing here. Big snow flakes coming down. Looks nice at times….until you gotta shovel it. 🙁

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Happy New Year guys

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

That’s what we just started seeing here. Big snow flakes coming down. Looks nice at times….until you gotta shovel it.

Keep that stuff up there where it belongs !!

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

That’s what we just started seeing here. Big snow flakes coming down. Looks nice at times….until you gotta shovel it. :(

Better this than the wet crap, that stuff is literally back breaking.

Happy new year everyone.

Here’s to hoping the weather this year will send some actual spring rain to California.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Happy New Year everyone !!

Doobie

OK! Who’s nursing their head today? 😉

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I was busy cleaning my shop last night until 11 pm so I didn’t have a chance to get hammered . 🙂

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I drank nothing last night! I was tired from the weeks work… I know,,,,, I’m gonna catch up tonight.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I drank nothing last night! I was tired from the weeks work… I know,,,,, I’m gonna catch up tonight.

Me either, I was in bed by 11. Was going to head down to the pub and have a few beers tonight but don’t really feel like it now.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

CrpntrFeak
    Pro
    Globe, AZ

Happy New Years all around! You guys are great and I appreciate the hard work the staff puts in here. Here’s to making the best of 2016!!

yellaD
    Pro

Here’s a cool pic from a building above Nathan Phillip’s Square (the arches is the fountain/skating rink) last night NYE. Big city!

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Here is to another great year with BTP. We will cross a half a million posts and possibly approach close to 3/4 million. May success follow everyone here also. Have a great year.

Doobie

I was busy cleaning my shop last night until 11 pm so I didn’t have a chance to get hammered . :-)

I was working too last nite. Didn’t touch a drop. Was finishing the hours online needed for my continuing education credits I whined about a couple of days ago in the Rant thread. Today I was back at them for this year’s requirement. Got them all done for this year also. So glad I’m done with that crap til 2017 sometime. I consider doing them an incredible waste of my time.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.435 seconds