dcsimg

Happy New Year

This topic contains 26 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  JimDaddyO 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Happy New Year! It was a fun year on BTP. I am thankful for the welcome I got on this site. Looking forward to 2017.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Happy New Year to Everybody. All the Best 2017
    Looking for hanging out with everybody for another year.

CHEERS!

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

My new years revolution? Nothing, can’t think of anything I want to change! Lol! Happy late New year everyone!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Happy New Year to all.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Anonymous

Wow, again? Boy that one sure went fast, They seem to go quicker and quicker. I hate that, But I do enjoy the latest greatest in technology that comes out as time goes by.

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Happy New Year to all of our BTP active forum members, admins and lurkers. It has been a fine year here at BTP and we look forward to 2107 being even more productive.

We want to thank all of you for your continued contributions to the site and all the social media kudos that you have helped garner for the site.

For the 2nd year in a row, the Construction Marketing Assn. has named BTP the Superstar of online contractor forums: http://www.cmastarawards.com/2016-winner-list/

We are very proud of our achievements, but in reality we are most proud that our forum members continue to share the vast amount of knowledge they have amassed, all without too much prodding from the admins. This is the true test of a forum, how actively engaged the members are.

Awards are nice, but when we read something like what @woodman_412 (Dan Pattison) wrote earlier in this thread (https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/happy-new-year-2/#post-600723), that gives us the most satisfaction. That members are learning, profiting and passing it on so others can get a foothold in the trades. This is our ultimate reward.

Thanks to the entire community for your continued engagement on the forum and elsewhere. You have made this a top contractor destination, we are simply here to make sure things stay on track.

Have a terrifically happy and prosperous 2017 – we’ll be here supporting you every step of the way.

Cheers,

Jim, Kevin and the entire BTP family.

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Well, I asked in my video “can it get any better?”…..won $20 on a lottery ticket today….can 2017 it get any better? I am game to find out.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.338 seconds