dcsimg

HAPPY CANADA DAY

Viewing 19 posts - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Indeed, Happy 152nd Canada Day birthday. A lady we were with celebrating Canada Day with had a neat cap today that said on it… Canada Is Already Great! Couldn’t agree more.

OLD THREAD WARNING

Happy Canada Day to BTP members that are from Canada. Enjoy your day guys.

😃

Thanks Greg , same to you and your family

Hope all our Canadian friends had a special Canada Day! I love to visit your country by the way.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

OLD THREAD WARNING

Happy Canada Day to BTP members that are from Canada. Enjoy your day guys.

😃

Thanks Greg , same to you and your family

Thanks Brian! I hope had a great day with your family.
    We had a great day.

Hope all our Canadian friends had a special Canada Day! I love to visit your country by the way.

Thanks Lon!
    I am sure would enjoy yourself if you came to visit.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

OLD THREAD WARNING

Happy Canada Day! Enjoy your day.

Greg

OLD THREAD WARNING

Happy Canada Day! Enjoy your day.

Thanks happy Canada day.

Kamster
    Pro

Happy Canada Day from the West Coast

Enjoy the day!

Doobie

Happy Canuck Day!

Headin to a social distancing backyard pool part with the max 10 people allowed later to celebrate along with fireworks later.

I have a feeling once everybody has a few drinks in them, that the social distancing is gonna go right out the window.

Not too worried though, all showing up are either non-working spouses or work from home guys like me and the daily counts of new Covid cases in my regional municipality (pop. 650,000) has been in the single digits or teens lately.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Happy Canada day!

Attachments:
    roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Happy Canada day!
    Is that like our 4th of July?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Happy Canada day!

Is that like our 4th of July?

Thanks! Yes.

Greg

Thanks and Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canuks. Floated around the pool for a bit today and looked at real estate listings farther north.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Happy Canada day!

Nice , was that you guys today

@roninohio

Thanks Ron
    Happy Canada day eh lol

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Happy Canada Day! We are trying to patiently wait for the border to open again so we can go visit the kids on their new property just north of Kimberly, BC.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Doobie

Headin to a social distancing backyard pool part with the max 10 people allowed later to celebrate along with fireworks later.

Wow, the fireworks were way more than was expected. Friends place backs onto a big park that is on the shore of Lake Ontario. There were at least a dozen fireworks setups all around and some were really good. I guess a lot of folks are spending what would be the suspended summer vacation money on fireworks instead.

Sorry I missed this yesterday. A Happy Canada Day to all of the Canadian Pros! I am sure it was different for you with the pandemic. The 4th of July is going to be way different here in the US. Fireworks pretty much cancelled around here.

Doobie

Fireworks pretty much cancelled around here.

All the town/city and municipality run ones were a no-go this year here also. Everything I saw last nite were done by private citizens. I was impressed with it considering folks paid for it themselves. Was worth all the mosquito bites I got last nite, lol!

Happy Canada Day! We are trying to patiently wait for the border to open again so we can go visit the kids on their new property just north of Kimberly, BC.

Congratulations to your kids on their house ,
    It’s definitely a different way of life at the moment , hopefully you can get to visit them soon enough , stay safe 👍

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Fireworks pretty much cancelled around here.

All the town/city and municipality run ones were a no-go this year here also. Everything I saw last nite were done by private citizens. I was impressed with it considering folks paid for it themselves. Was worth all the mosquito bites I got last nite, lol!

Same here no fireworks here in any town/city or municipality. I heard a few going off in town. I couldn’t see them. Oh man the mosquito’s were bad last night. Kids want roast spider dogs over the camp fire.

Greg

Viewing 19 posts - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.427 seconds