dcsimg

Hand tool storage

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author

I was wondering what everyone uses to carry hand tools to the job. I currently have a cheap plastic toolbox with a tray, where I store an assortment of screwdrivers, pliers, holesaws etc…but I really need something different. I love the looks of those Veto packs, but not sure if I want to spend the money. Does anyone use them or something similar?

I bought a veto 4 years ago with that intent but its ended up sitting in the truck with all my tools in it and i load what i need in my tool belt and carry that in. Not ideal i make a lot of trips back to the truck. I was thinking of empting the veto into a large main tool bag and then load the veto and carry that in. the only thing is the veto is pretty heavy empty.

More pictures:

Quite impressive. If I ever did that, it would look like hell within a day

Doobie

I was wondering what everyone uses to carry hand tools to the job. I currently have a cheap plastic toolbox with a tray, where I store an assortment of screwdrivers, pliers, holesaws etc…but I really need something different. I love the looks of those Veto packs, but not sure if I want to spend the money. Does anyone use them or something similar?

I bought a veto 4 years ago with that intent but its ended up sitting in the truck with all my tools in it and i load what i need in my tool belt and carry that in. Not ideal i make a lot of trips back to the truck. I was thinking of empting the veto into a large main tool bag and then load the veto and carry that in. the only thing is the veto is pretty heavy empty.

That is very interesting. I’m salivating a bit less for one after having read that.

That is very interesting. I’m salivating a bit less for one after having read that.

Until this, I had never heard of a Veto. Usually, discovering something new on this site is hard on my wallet – thanks for warning me off

Doobie

Until this, I had never heard of a Veto. Usually, discovering something new on this site is hard on my wallet – thanks for warning me off

They have quite a large variety of models actually for a host of different trades and purposes. Quite pricey and they rarely go on sale. I’veonly ever seen them at speciality tool stores.

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

I have the same tote I carry in the truck very good tote

I will say for the veto they are built like tanks really well made, probably why they are so heavy. i have the open top LC size and have probably had it for 8 years or so and shows almost no wear. I do like them and will eventually buy a Closed top XL to store my tools and the load the open top to carry into the job.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.291 seconds