dcsimg

gts1041reaxx

This topic contains 443 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  montreal_woodworks 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 444 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

So reaxx come today it’s the last tool I’m gonna buy until further notice cuz I have all the bosch tools ( almost). Quality of the saw is speaking for itself. Extensions on it well though I can see guard had a plastic surface on both side I guess for eleminating ground contact.I just realize that since I order my saw in early release date they gonna send me extra cardridge thanks to Jimmy for giving heads up to me. Only problem I see is if you have the extension pieces you can’t put spare blade on it it’s okey though I have my own blade bag for that. Soft start is amazing cuz I have the gts103 and that thing scares me everytime I turn it on

@ozturkebrahem

Sweet REAXX, can you let us know how well it does with dust collection with the vac hooked up? I’m really interested about the REAXX from owning the 4100 and seeing that the REAXX is a significantly improved over 4100 in terms of the mechanics.

The extensions reminds me of the 4100 where you kind of have to wiggle the blade in at a funny angle and it’ll go in to the side.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Congrats on your purchase ozturkebrahem. Will be looking forward to your thoughts on the new Reaxx saw.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Congrats on the new REAXX! Looking forward to hearing more after you use it a bit. What blade does it ship with>?

Where did you pre-order the Reaxx from . Do you think it’s well balanced . That for sure took a hit in the bank account . Will you try and trip the cartridge .

Always willing to learn .

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

great to see a member purchased the reaxx…looking forward what you think about it….

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Can’t wait to hear more about it, I want to get one for myself when I need a personal saw. Also ditto about the dust collection

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Someone has one! Congrats on the saw! The BTP collective would appreciate a thorough review when you’ve put some miles on it!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Anonymous

@pl_woodworker came with 40 tooth balde changed it with 72 tooth one already I hope paint on the blade will not effect the active respond. @skillman saw is def well balanced but it’s on heavy side compare to gts1031 big diffrence I try to put the blade in any position it doesn’t let me I order the left support piece also maybe that’s why I got it from cpo outlets shipped from bosch dircet came with freight shipping. I’m Def using vac090 on it to see how well is the dust I’ll put up some pictures next week

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Waiting to hear more, any idea how long before you get it running and start cutting some wood?

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Anonymous

And Jim told me since we order first they gonna send free cartridge. I register it today too lady on the phone confirmed it soo great deal on that gonna have 2 set I wish there was a dust bag but I have extra bag

Anonymous

@mtroads I can run some stuff saturday probibly doing some shelfs. Amazing part I can run it now I live bymyself on private house and vacuum and reaxx is here lol but I’m mad tired. My tools even have there own room 🙂

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

@mtroads I can run some stuff saturday probibly doing some shelfs. Amazing part I can run it now I live bymyself on private house and vacuum and reaxx is here lol but I’m mad tired. My tools even have there own room 🙂

Excellent, are you equipped to do video of the REAXX useage?

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

You are kidding, that’s so cool that your tools have their own room.

Anonymous

Yeah I can do video with my phone yeah some is in the room most in the basement and that’s a fishtank looking into my room to hallway

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I am pretty sure that a bunch of member want to know how well the dust collection works…because the 4100 needed some mods to improve it.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Will you try and trip the cartridge .

I am also dying to see some flesh hit the blade.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@ozturkebrahem,
    Congrats on the new REAXX. Can’t wait to see more of your thoughts on it.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

So reaxx come today

Looking forward to your thoughts on this once you get it running.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Awesome, I am very interested in the dust collecting performance, and how you like the saw overall. It is no surprise that someone on this site has one of the first of heard of “in the wild”.

Will

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 444 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 5.103 seconds