dcsimg

Grizzly Tent Sale Meet Up?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Hey everyone, I live in Bellingham, WA and Grizzzly has one of their two warehouses here. Tomorrow is their annual Tent Sale, and (sorry for the late notice) I was wondering if anyone already knew about it/ wanted to meet up? I’ll be there probably by 4:30/5:00 am and then from the start (8:00) till maybe 9:30/ 10. If you’re close by air we’re already planning on going, I’d love to meet some of you in person!

Not only that, but they’re supposed to have real great deals on their showroom and scratch and dent equipment.

Charlie

Instagram

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I would have loved to go to the sale. They used to have a store in Pennsylvania and I could drive to it. Wish it was still there.
    I will be watching to see what you come home with ! Have fun.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I would also like to make one of theses sales. They have some great buys during the tent sales.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Like Ron, I would love to check out one of the Grizzly tent sales. There is one held in Missouri also. That somewhat close to you Ron?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Like Ron, I would love to check out one of the Grizzly tent sales. There is one held in Missouri also. That somewhat close to you Ron?

Yea it’s around 6 hrs away from here. Haven’t made the trip yet. But will someday.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I don’t know about he Missouri one, but I keep hearing how intense people can get at this one…I’m not real dead set on anything, but I’m hoping to get out of here with something good – and no injuries, lol.

Charlie

Instagram

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Ended up not getting anything but had a fun time meeting some people. I did grab a tag for a bench top drill press but the more I thought about it he more I realized it wasn’t quite what I wanted.

I had hoped to get one of their benchtop helical jointers but they were just out of my price range – something to save up for for next year for sure though.

I wasn’t looking for a table saw this year, but if I’m ever ready to upgrade I think this would be the place to do it – there were some great saws in the $500-700 range.

I almost grabbed a sharpening set up, but was thankfully warned away from them by someone who pointed out the stones were cracked already, and although I really need to figure something out so I can actually sharpen my chisels, I’m glad I waited this time.

All in all, I’m glad I went, and if I ever need a bigger piece of equipment, I’d do it again in a heart beat. And hopefully next year I’ll be more financially prepared and be able to grab a jointer.

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

All in all, I’m glad I went, and if I ever need a bigger piece of equipment, I’d do it again in a heart beat. And hopefully next year I’ll be more financially prepared and be able to grab a jointer

Just be careful, we have our Busy Bee version of the Grizzly warehouse sales here too, they are in fact two companies with the same family connection, one bro on the US side with Grizzly, and the other here in Canada running BB.

Just watch out for the crappy models or misused returned items they throw into these sales. With BB, who sell under the Craftex brand here in Canada the same counterparts as they do under the Grizzly brand in the US for the most part, their stuff can be ‘hit and miss’ on either different products or the same product made poorly from one to another in an Asian locale. FWIW.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.333 seconds