dcsimg

greetings from the oil patch!

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome to BTP Garry!

gomoto69
    Pro
    salmon arm, bc

Slowed down a lot in some areas, the oil fields more than the gas fields i think. I’m sure the oil companies are still making their fortunes, as the price of gas at the pumps is back up almost as high as before the crude price drop. I think the companies are using low prices as an excuse to lay off a lot of dead weight and start fresh, but what do i know?

Welcome to BTP Garry! Lots of great people and information here. You into cars? There are a lot of car nuts here, too.

gomoto69
    Pro
    salmon arm, bc

Oh yes, been a mopar guy since i was a kid, just don’t have the cash right now to sink too much into our project. My son and i are slowly resto modding a 68 dart that i’ve had since i was 16. Got a long way to go but it’s not going anywhere!

Welcome to Bethepro were a friendly bunch . Neat trucking job you have there .

Always willing to learn .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Welcome gomoto69, it’s nice to have another skilled tradesmen here.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Oh yes, been a mopar guy since i was a kid, just don’t have the cash right now to sink too much into our project. My son and i are slowly resto modding a 68 dart that i’ve had since i was 16. Got a long way to go but it’s not going anywhere!

Awesome! I grew up around Mopars but am now a Chevy guy. Post some pics on the “anyone into cars” thread.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/anyone-into-cars/

Toolshead
    Pro
    In the Rice Fields, South TX

Garry, Welcome to the crew at BTP from a member in another oil patch.

fact, the forecast is calling for temps up to 38c in the next few days, havn’t had a chance to acclimate to that kind of heat yet!

That’s hot. At least it’s low humidity. It’s ‘only’ 33C here, with 90+ % RH.

gomoto69
    Pro
    salmon arm, bc

That humidty would kill me for sure! I experienced hot with humid in hawaii, was almost claustrophobic for me. I’m thinking in texas that it will get a lot hotter for you too. We get hot snaps, but average temps probly closer to 30 in the summer. i find it easier to stay warm in winter than cool in summer, but being a trucker, it’s pretty nice to just crank the heat up when it’s 40 below!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I experienced hot with humid in hawaii, was almost claustrophobic for me.

It’s not very humid here, nothing like south Florida.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

gomoto69
    Pro
    salmon arm, bc

Oh is that right? Shows what i know about humidity! When i was in hawaii i had a conversation with an older hawaiian lady, she told me the hottest she’s ever been was when she visited saskatchewan in july! All depends what a person is used to as far as humidity goes!

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.381 seconds