dcsimg

Got my jackhammer before a Dirty!

Viewing 16 posts - 101 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Just saw those hammer videos – man I want one of these now, It would be wasted on me but I think that would be fun to have around for the odd time I would use it (very odd time).

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It’s because they have no desire to convert anything. That want everything in metric, not the other way around.

Yea but now they live here and need to know, and have to learn it.

jjp
    Pro
    Haleiwa, HI

hey all. Dirty and I work together. the jackhammer saved our butts. it happened to show up at his house on a monday and we used it on wed! the thing is pretty awesome!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

hey all. Dirty and I work together. the jackhammer saved our butts. it happened to show up at his house on a monday and we used it on wed! the thing is pretty awesome!

Yes it did! jjp did you see the rewards list?
    http://bethepro.com/pro-community-rewards-prize-list/
    There is a 18 pounder on there now. What you think? @jjp We need one size smaller??

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

pictures or your words are just stories! lol

redwood
    Pro

Yes, we need pictures or it didn’t happen. You guys were probably just sitting back drinking Kalua and looking at the box, thinking about how it might work.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

pictures or your words are just stories! lol

Yah, but @dirtywhiteboy conveniently broke his camera so he couldn’t show it in action. At least jjp verifies his story that it actually got used.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

like your profile pic @jip haha

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yah, but @dirtywhiteboy conveniently broke his camera so he couldn’t show it in action. At least jjp verifies his story that it actually got used.

My canon G9 now sounds like a babys rattle! It has loose screws in side. I went to Canon and they can’t help me. http://www.ianjohnston.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=80:canong9&catid=3:hobbies&Itemid=8
    I gotta buy a new camera!

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

My canon G9 now sounds like a babys rattle! It has loose screws in side. I went to Canon and they can’t help me.

So why are they there? I hate it when companies just want you to buy more stuff instead of fixing broken stuff.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

My canon G9 now sounds like a babys rattle! It has loose screws in side. I went to Canon and they can’t help me.

So why are they there? I hate it when companies just want you to buy more stuff instead of fixing broken stuff.

Especially since that isn’t a cheap camera – I could see if it was $50 Walmart special but the G9 is a good bit more than that.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

redwood
    Pro

These small electronic items are not meant to be fixed. I had a almost new, fairly high en JVC video camera awhile back, during my blind days. I tried to put the charger plug into the firewire socket. They were pretty close in size and shape. Well anyways I ended bending some pins in the firewire socket. No way to transfer videos any longer. They wanted $ 150 to just change the socket. I ended up just buying a much cheaper video camera just to transfer the videos to the computer.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

These small electronic items are not meant to be fixed.

Yes buy they are not meant for the screws to fall out. Heck there are 35 year old 35mm camera out there and the screws don’t fall out.

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

I still have one of those 35mm

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I still have one of those 35mm

That’s what I’m talkin about!

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Older stuff was built to last. New stuff is built to break. We all know that lol

Viewing 16 posts - 101 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.430 seconds