dcsimg

Google Plus won't stop calling me!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  n859715 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

n859715
    Pro

I started my business about 6 months ago and I probably get 3 or 4 calls a week from Google Plus, from phone numbers all over the country. I have tried to get off of their calling lists but evidently there are about 9 different companies that Google uses to make these call. And last week after getting angry at the person I was talking with they were clear to me that if I want them to stop calling I need to pay the fee they are asking for to get on their first page of their search engine. How can that be legal? Is anyone else getting constant calls from them? Other than go to the FCC I’m not sure what to do to get them to stop calling me. ARGHHHH!!!

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I would say I get at least one a day. they say my google maps is ont up to date or my google listing is not, but when they check it it is and then want to sell SEO or adds. I typically just hang up when they call but it is frustrating.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

How can that be legal?

It is legal because you are using free service. I am pretty sure when you use it you checked off their terms of service which included your consent for this. Same with Android, same with gmail…did you know part of gmail terms of service you consented to google reading your emails incoming and outgoing and contact list for marketing purposes and they can share it with their associates and affiliates?

If you don’t pay for their products you are their product. Everyone is doing it Microsoft, google, facebook.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

If you don’t pay for their products you are their product. Everyone is doing it Microsoft, google, facebook.

Even if they said they wouldn’t do it they still do it.. People are switching over to MeWe and I see Gab is back up.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

n859715
    Pro

Well crap.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.279 seconds