dcsimg

Get 2,000 points for a quick survey

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    joesainz
    Keymaster
    Chicago, IL

Quick note for you all – head to the following link and complete the survey to get 2,000 additional points.
    http://bethepro.com/rotary-hammers-survey/

redwood
    Pro

Wonder why you are restricting it to those particular trades. Most of us in remodeling use rotaty hammers.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

joesainz
    Keymaster
    Chicago, IL

Wonder why you are restricting it to those particular trades. Most of us in remodeling use rotaty hammers.

This is true Mark – The reason why we are restricting it is that we are gathering research for those specific trades. It’s not that we don’t love remodelers – we are just focusing on HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing right now. Concrete / Masonry kinda slipped in at the last minute though 😉

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Well that certainly eliminates most of us woodworkers 🙂

Can’t access from my cell. I think I need a computer.

jdw1865
    Pro
    Dewey, OK

Why Manuel? do you have extra time to waste?

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i agree with joe’s decision to want feedback from those trades.. their the ones who have to drill through concrete the most. im also in remoodling and i do use a rotary hammer but its a specialized tool.. im not reaching for it daily. its used for drilling for wedge anchors in concrete to fasten deck ledgers, plates to foundations.

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Joe – do you guys plan on doing future surveys along these lines as well? How has the response been so far?

John S

joesainz
    Keymaster
    Chicago, IL

Joe – do you guys plan on doing future surveys along these lines as well? How has the response been so far?

We will definitely be doing more on all kinds of topics and with different groups. I didn’t get quite as many as I had hoped, which tells me that I need to get some more plumbers, electricians and HVAC guys on here.

That makes since based on what I see on the forums… Way less activity on those forum topics as well.

John S

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.239 seconds