dcsimg

Garage & Shop Lighting

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Ok I’m heading to Sams club today for some LED bulbs for my old flourecence fixtures, I’m tired of being in the dark out there. What is the recommendation? I want the brightest whitest bulb available, I need numbers?

I would just get a 2-pack of complete lights
    http://www.samsclub.com/sams/2pk-led-shoplight-4-ft-led-shoplight/prod20051839.ip?navAction=

That is a good price for the two lights Charles. The complete light is the way to go.

That is a real good price for two lights. Nice find.

I wonder if this deal is available in store? I think two lights over the new benches would be nice.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

redwood
    Pro

I just received 4 complete lights from Costco yesterday. 4 feet long, double bulbs. $129 delivered, including tax.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I just received 4 complete lights from Costco yesterday. 4 feet long, double bulbs. $129 delivered, including tax.

that is a really good price, what is the brand? i wonder if i can get something similar in Canada.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok I’m heading to Sams club today for some LED bulbs for my old flourecence fixtures, I’m tired of being in the dark out there. What is the recommendation? I want the brightest whitest bulb available, I need numbers?

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/2pk-led-shoplight-4-ft-led-shoplight/prod20051839.ip?navAction=

Dang it I like that deal too, Thanks. But, Of course it’s not that easy with my set up. My fixtures are full 8′ long but have four 4′ bulbs, With each half having it’s own separate ballast but yet all in one main housing. So I’d have to take down the whole thing, But the other half is still working fine.

Plus there’s a sentimental value thing going on too LOL, I got these lights out of an old Railroad shop building just before they tore it down. I don’t know how old the lights truly are but the building was built in 1916, So I’d kinda like to keep them. Silly I know.

I thought I had a few extra ballasts for them but I can’t find them, So I’d like to just convert them to LED bulbs

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Plus there’s a sentimental value thing going on too LOL, I got these lights out of an old Railroad shop building just before they tore it down. I don’t know how old the lights truly are but the building was built in 1916, So I’d kinda like to keep them. Silly I know.

Not really buy the new lights but look into fixing the old ones too.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

For my fellow Canucks….I got the TSC flyer in today and they have 48″ 40W LED shop lights on sale this week. They are reg. $64.99, on sale for $57.99, and you can download a coupon at saveonenergy.ca for another $8 off bringing the price to $49.99. Limit 5 per customer per transaction per day.

I am not sure what they are or how they perform. The brand looks like “Lights of America”

They have a few other LED lights on sale too.

Just thought I would pass it on.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

For my fellow Canucks….I got the TSC flyer in today and they have 48″ 40W LED shop lights on sale this week. They are reg. $64.99, on sale for $57.99, and you can download a coupon at saveonenergy.ca for another $8 off bringing the price to $49.99. Limit 5 per customer per transaction per day.

I am not sure what they are or how they perform. The brand looks like “Lights of America”

is the the one that ends on march 3? i see regular led bulbs for sale but i can’t seem to see the 48 in the one that ends on march 3rd.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Dang it I like that deal too, Thanks. But, Of course it’s not that easy with my set up. My fixtures are full 8′ long but have four 4′ bulbs, With each half having it’s own separate ballast but yet all in one main housing. So I’d have to take down the whole thing, But the other half is still working fine.

I thought I had a few extra ballasts for them but I can’t find them, So I’d like to just convert them to LED bulbs

Not silly at all Dabbs. We all have something like that. Got to do what works best for you.

Ron

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

is the the one that ends on march 3? i see regular led bulbs for sale but i can’t seem to see the 48 in the one that ends on march 3rd.

March 4 to 10th flyer.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

March 4 to 10th flyer.

thanks, i guess i missed that and will have to go hunting for that flyer.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

March 4 to 10th flyer.

We get our flyers delivered with a bunch out here in the boonies. Usually a couple of days before they start. This sale is coming up and you may not have the flyer yet….if you get them delivered.

Not silly at all Dabbs. We all have something like that. Got to do what works best for you.

Rons right Dabbs, nothing silly, I’m pretty sure the majority of us here have some stuff that has sentimental value 🙂 plus you spent the majority of your working life in the railway.?

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

March 4 to 10th flyer.

ThanX, I’ll have to check out the online flyer. Seems like a decent deal with the extra incentive.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

March 4 to 10th flyer.

We get our flyers delivered with a bunch out here in the boonies. Usually a couple of days before they start. This sale is coming up and you may not have the flyer yet….if you get them delivered.

it is weird out here in osahwa, sometimes for years you get your flyers delivered then it stops and starts again. I don’t rely on them any more, i am going to download the app rebee or flip app to get my flyers again since i really want to check out tsc’s new one for the lights.

redwood
    Pro

Here are the ones I got from Costco. I’ll probably put them up in the next few days.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Here are the ones I got from Costco. I’ll probably put them up in the next few days.

thats the one I have in my garage too. just without the pull chain.
    its a pretty bright light…I will get more of those when they gonna be back on sale

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ordered 4 more of the lights from Sam’s Club. Can’t beat the price and 4500 lumens makes them really bright.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Ordered 4 more of the lights from Sam’s Club. Can’t beat the price and 4500 lumens makes them really bright.

Nice Bill. Was that the twofer deal that was talked about the other day? Is it online only?

Ron

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are y’all talking about the same lights as what Sporky posted here?

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Different then the ones that Costco Canada has on it’s shelves.
    Mark,
    What is the colour temp of thos lights? 4500K? or more?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 280 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.778 seconds