dcsimg

Fuji MiniMites HVLP systems

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JerrySats
    Pro
    Swedesboro, New Jersey

I’ve have my Minimite 3 for about 4 years now . I mostly use it for spraying
    Waterborne finishes and some tinted lacquers . Twice sine I’ve owned this I shot latex paint with it and both times I’ve been super happy with the outcome. The other day I had to paint an exterior door and used it . Having a quality sprayer sure is worth the money after all the finish is what sets your project apart from all the others .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That came out looking like silk.. You are right, no matter how good the carpentry if it has a bad finish it looks bad.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I have the Fuji Q4, which is one turbine larger and part of their “quiet” series. It has been extremely impressive IMO. I’m glad to hear that another member has a Fuji!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Clev08
    Pro

The door looks amazing! What do you use to clean it out when you are done using it? Do you store it dry, I’ve heard some people store their sprayers with diesel fuel in them. Based on your comment I’m guessing it’s not made to spray latex paint?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’ve have my Minimite 3 for about 4 years now . I mostly use it for spraying
    Waterborne finishes and some tinted lacquers .

Looks to lay down a very nice finish. Nice work.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

The door looks amazing! What do you use to clean it out when you are done using it? Do you store it dry, I’ve heard some people store their sprayers with diesel fuel in them. Based on your comment I’m guessing it’s not made to spray latex paint?

You just disassemble and use solvent or soap and water to clean the gun. Mine is stored dry.

The 3 stage turbines aren’t generally used for latex because it requires a certain amount of thinning to atomize the paint which kind of ruins the paint.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

JerrySats
    Pro
    Swedesboro, New Jersey

Thanks guys and yes I love my fuji sprayer . I clean and keep my gun like Jon does . I only spray water based projects with it so clean up is just warm water soap and I store mine dry . The 3 stage isn’t as strong as the 4 and higher systems so I thin latex paints down some .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.298 seconds