dcsimg

FSN OFA 32 Kit

Viewing 4 posts - 181 through 184 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    VirTERM
    Pro

Does anyone here know if the OFA base and pin system will work with the festool LR32 holey rails? Festool rails are much less expensive in NA, but having a shelf pin jin that works on it would be nice and the LR32 router base doesn’t seem to easily fit Bosch routers (I have Colts and 1617s in punge bases)

Same question here, Will OFA work with Festool LR32 rail.
    Thanks

Does anyone here know if the OFA base and pin system will work with the festool LR32 holey rails? Festool rails are much less expensive in NA, but having a shelf pin jin that works on it would be nice and the LR32 router base doesn’t seem to easily fit Bosch routers (I have Colts and 1617s in punge bases)

Same question here, Will OFA work with Festool LR32 rail.
    Thanks

No. Different hole size and position.

The Bosch router base in the kit contains two distinct slots – one that works for Bosch/Mafell, and one that works for Festool. So the answer is yes, it will work with Festool tracks/rails.

Now – I am not sure what the pin size is on the Bosch compared to the hole on the Festool rail. I roughly measured the pin in the Bosch base at 4 mm (could be less). But I have to think this was worked out for them to use the Festool rail slot.

Hope this helps.

VirTERM
    Pro

Thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 181 through 184 (of 184 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.457 seconds