dcsimg

Frustrating things we see

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

They spray it on fresh sidewalks here all the time. It’s essentially a sealer.

They spray it on fresh sidewalks here all the time. It’s essentially a sealer.

I never really paid attention over here , I’ll definitely be more aware of that next time I see them doing anything like new sidewalks or bigger concrete repairs.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I never really paid attention over here , I’ll definitely be more aware of that next time I see them doing anything like new sidewalks or bigger concrete repairs.

If you see where there is new sidewalks or curbs poured and they are white. They have been sprayed with sealer.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

If you see where there is new sidewalks or curbs poured and they are white. They have been sprayed with sealer.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen new sidewalks done without that whitish sealer even since I was a youngster.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I don’t think I’ve ever seen new sidewalks done without that whitish sealer even since I was a youngster.

Really I honestly can’t say for sure.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Really I honestly can’t say for sure.

Here we see it on work done for governments, cities, counties or state work than we do on private work.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.217 seconds