dcsimg

free energy

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    staker
    Pro

There are some new ideas of free energy. What are your thoughts and ideas.

Above my comprehension

monman1
    Pro

It can be done.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Free energy is good for everyone .

Always willing to learn .

staker
    Pro

I always wanted to try and run a generator with an electric motor and see how much energy is left. With a magnetic motor having the torque to spin the generator is a great achievement.

KenW
    Pro

Call it a conspiracy theory but I don’t believe the powers that be right now will allow free energy if they can help it.

I have solar and that is as close to free as you can get…of course I had to buy all the panels…LOL.

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Are there any Cliff notes on that one??

Anonymous
    Inactive

The ole perpetual motion gig, I couldn’t understand a word they were saying but it sounded like they were excited LOL.

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

Over my head, too. Great concept. I hope it goes well for them.

Pat

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Very interesting stuff. If your not looking for it, you’re never going to find it

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

We have heard about “free energy” since the mid-60s. Remember nuclear power was going to be practically free for all. No such thing.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Well I’m glad I’m not the only one that needs a little help understanding what was being said.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Toolshead
    Pro
    In the Rice Fields, South TX

Interesting enough to watch a half dozen vids on it.
    Since it takes the same amount of energy for the magnets to break apart as it does for them to attract (ignoring motor mass and friction), the net gain is zero. The motor >should< stall (as seen in a few other videos with motors made by others).
    He didn’t use the same physics book that I did.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Does anyone else think that contraption looks like it would take a finger off? I realize its a prototype…but tape?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

He didn’t use the same physics book that I did.

True, but most physics books leave a lot out – unfortunately science is as susceptible to politics and backstabbing as any other field. In the 1920’s Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck found that electrons spin at 1.37 times the speed of light – disproving Einsteins theory that nothing could travel faster than the speed of light. This has pretty much been forgotten about. I am sure that are many other discoveries that have been swept under the rug because they went against popular science and the politics of the physics field.

Tesla proposed the feasibility of magnet motors in the early 1900’s and a few people since then have built successful prototypes – just google Alfred Hubbard or Lester Hendershot. Unfortunately for Hubbard, Hendershot, and others like them a lot of powerful people stand to lose a lot of money if fuel-less generators become available.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I find it hard to believe that if this is legit, there would not have been a huge news splash. I believe that there can be a lot of gains to energy input but perpetual motion is hard to believe.

If you think of a pendulum, it will run a long time with very little input energy.

If it is legit, it would almost mean the end of OPEC and all of the large oil companies that exist. As others have said, there is to much interest in fossil fuels to allow something like this to be brought main stream.

KenW
    Pro

The main problem to the motion energy consideration, like the pudendum, is once you place measures to harvest the kinetic energy of the ‘swing’ it won’t recover energy sufficient to start the swing again at the end.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

We have windmill farms over here now but that’s not free. They also want to use the ocean surge to make power but that’s not been done yet.

Toolshead
    Pro
    In the Rice Fields, South TX

The main problem to the motion energy consideration, like the pudendum, is once you place measures to harvest the kinetic energy of the ‘swing’ it won’t recover energy sufficient to start the swing again at the end.

Is that like a –PENDULUM–???

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.474 seconds