dcsimg

freak contest , the great giveaway

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 208 total)
  • Author

I’m thinking about it, just trying to figure something out

With a phone it should be easy to do a video and post on IG just a few clicks.

You would think it would be. But you have to have something to say.

Actually, I did not say anything verbally or show my face in the video. I just put some captions over a silent video.

Yeah that’s not my issue, I just don’t know how to do it, do I film it directly off the Instagram profile, or do I film it and then add it, I guess either way would probably work

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Will Bosch be posting up any of the videos?

I think you can find them with the #freakncontest tag.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Actually, I did not say anything verbally or show my face in the video. I just put some captions over a silent video.

Yeah that’s not my issue, I just don’t know how to do it, do I film it directly off the Instagram profile, or do I film it and then add it, I guess either way would probably work

I filmed it first because of the 30 second limit. I used a video edit program to trim it to 30 seconds, added some captions then sent it in.

I filmed it first because of the 30 second limit. I used a video edit program to trim it to 30 seconds, added some captions then sent it in.

Thanks, I might give it a go this week

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

You’ve got this Brian. Don’t overthink it!

Also, I just got my notification that my Freak is shipping today! It’s supposed to be here by next Tuesday!

Charlie

Instagram

You’ve got this Brian. Don’t overthink it!

Also, I just got my notification that my Freak is shipping today! It’s supposed to be here by next Tuesday!

Nice, that’s great news Charlie , hopefully you can get a few boxes by next week , looks like you might have a blue blue blue Christmas lol

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Our 3 boys all work in the trades and are planning to enter the contest. Can’t wait to see what kind of antics they will be up to. Last I heard they are writing jingles for their entries.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

This is great news!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Our 3 boys all work in the trades and are planning to enter the contest. Can’t wait to see what kind of antics they will be up to. Last I heard they are writing jingles for their entries.

I bet that’ll be fun! Will you post a link here when they’ve got it up?

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

that sure sounds like fun – today is deadline.

I see that some folks in the US are receiving their freaks, not a sign yet from my package.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

That’s great Peter, I hope they entered, last time I checked, they had over 320 entries.
    Looking forward to seeing all the winners, hopefully a few members from btp win some of the Freaks

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Good luck to all who entered.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yes Good Luck to those who entered.

Greg

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i got a message thanking me for helping promoe the freaking eh contest via the canadian ig accountt for bosch… sounds like they got quite a few entries hoepfully enough that they could pick throughthe best entries instead of just issuing a prize to those that enterd

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Doobie

Is the contest over now?

Is the contest over now?

I think it finished last night,

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

i got a message thanking me for helping promoe the freaking eh contest via the canadian ig accountt for bosch… sounds like they got quite a few entries hoepfully enough that they could pick throughthe best entries instead of just issuing a prize to those that enterd

Oh,, you must be a big instant grammer. That great you do what needs to be done to get the word out. Bosch has a big pool to pick from up there, nice.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Is the contest over now?

I think it finished last night,

yup deadline was 26th 11:59:59pm

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

hoepfully enough that they could pick throughthe best entries instead of just issuing a prize to those that enterd

This would be good for sure. I checked a few videos. What I was was pretty good.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

So, any members in Canada won a Freak kit?

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 208 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.366 seconds