dcsimg

freak contest , the great giveaway

This topic contains 198 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  GTokley 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 199 total)
  • Author

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Hey guys, I just thought it might be interesting to post up questions and answers, and otherwise about the great Bosch freak giveaway, and hopefully we see some winners posting up here.
    Congratulations to the winners

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I am curious how they want to contact each winner on Instagram. Sending everyone a dm? wow that will take a long time.
    Website entries require a email, so that’s easier.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Is the Bosch Freak contest over in Canada?

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

and hopefully we see some winners posting up here.

With 2000 winners we should hopefully have some here.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Is the Bosch Freak contest over in Canada?

they haven’t started it yet

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

My understanding is that you have to enter via their web site form, with your name, email address etc…and included a URL to your video on the social media, then on your social media you have to follow Bosch, and include #FreakNContest in your subject/title.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

My understanding is that you have to enter via their web site form, with your name, email address etc…and included a URL to your video on the social media, then on your social media you have to follow Bosch, and include #FreakNContest in your subject/title.

that is correct. you could also do twitter and facebook as well to enter.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Thanks. I’m definitely not entering this.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Well, it’s over now. Now we just wait and see if any of us won!

And then the Canadian contest will probably start in just a bit, right? Do you think they’ll let the dust settle a bit or kick it off first thing tomorrow?

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

And then the Canadian contest will probably start in just a bit, right? Do you think they’ll let the dust settle a bit or kick it off first thing tomorrow?

I thought it had already started for us. I am not sure to be happy or sad about this. I heard the Freak contest is where the BTP Team is spending their time till the contest is over.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I heard the Freak contest is where the BTP Team is spending their time till the contest is over.

Could be somebody has to judge all those videos.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I thought it had already started for us. I am not sure to be happy or sad about this. I heard the Freak contest is where the BTP Team is spending their time till the contest is over.

Well, hopefully team Canada is a separate group of people. I got the feeling the BTP staff is just the USA social media group, but that could be wrong.

Charlie

Instagram

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Well, it’s over now. Now we just wait and see if any of us won!

I’m looking forward to hearing who won,
    Maybe we will have the leftovers from the Freak contest lol
    Just kidding
    If anyone has information I’m sure that the members here would love to see the winners, I’ve seen some pretty funny videos on social media

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

That may make sense as to why nothing has been happening lately with email and redemption replies.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

So they have been freaking busy!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That may make sense as to why nothing has been happening lately with email and redemption replies.

You think they have the same intern doing everything?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

You think they have the same intern doing everything?

Quite possibly. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

GTokley wrote:
    cmeyer25 wrote:

Well, hopefully team Canada is a separate group of people

I am not sure. I thought they were all the same people.

Are you talking about the people from the distribution center where ours come from in Canada?

This is what I was thinking. I hope it is.

Could be somebody has to judge all those videos.

Yes I am sure it would take a few people to judge those videos.

By the way good luck to all that entered the contest.

Greg

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I’ve seen some pretty funny videos on social media

same here…I watched a couple in the morning while drinking coffee.
    it was difficult to keep the coffee in with some videos, and then some videos are total crap lol

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I’ve seen some pretty funny videos on social media

same here…I watched a couple in the morning while drinking coffee.
    it was difficult to keep the coffee in with some videos, and then some videos are total crap lol

I haven’t seen any videos. Our you guys watching them on IG?

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 199 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.875 seconds