dcsimg

FRAMING NAILERS\M/Coil or stick?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

DirtyWhiteBoy wrote:

How are these coils held together?

Wire.

Dam that must smart when pulling a nail out of yourself!

I have never tried it, but yes I imagine it does.

A friend of mine was talking about this the other day someone he was working with shot himself with a bostrich gun that had wire weld nails in it and they acted like barbs so he had to cut the head if the nail off for him and pull it threw.

Gross

A friend of mine was talking about this the other day someone he was working with shot himself with a bostrich gun that had wire weld nails in it and they acted like barbs so he had to cut the head if the nail off for him and pull it threw.

A guy I worked with did that, shot it straight through his finger. Cut the head off, pulled it through with linesman pliers, and carried on working.

A guy I worked with did that, shot it straight through his finger. Cut the head off, pulled it through with linesman pliers, and carried on working.

Wow! That’s a champ! I don’t think I would have it in me to do that.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

The trama from a nail does cause a lot of swelling however. That is worse than the nail.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yes that is the old school man! The young kids of today would need to go the the ER room and take the rest of the week off.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Either one tough dude or a dumb one lol

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Yes that is the old school man! The young kids of today would need to go the the ER room and take the rest of the week off.

This goes back to kids wanting hand outs and not working for their money.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

so regarding the topic at hand, i always figured that framing nailers came in “stick-style” and roofing nailers typically came in coil. Reason, i dont know i’ve just seen them that way on average.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

This goes back to kids wanting hand outs and not working for their money.

Yup they’ll cry when they shoot them self but punch all kinds of hole in their face.

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

like piercings? I’ll never understand the ear gauges.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

like piercings? I’ll never understand the ear gauges.

That’s because you’re not cool!

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

Dirty, you must have a hefty set in now, pics please lol.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Dirty, you must have a hefty set in now, pics please lol.

I haven’t been cool in over 20 years now.

Yes I like the stick nailers.

Thatkid
    Pro

Lol many most kids would be pussy like that but I wouldn’t. Just pull it out and keep going.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Lol many most kids would be pussy like that but I wouldn’t. Just pull it out and keep going.

Oh Can we say pussy here

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

What if your talking about a cat? Like that dog that got his ass whupt by a pussy.

Oh tea that’s right ,,cat,,,

SamM
    Pro
    Halifax, NS

Only time I ever went to the ER was for a nail in my wrist. But in my defence I pulled it out and still couldn’t move my hand.

A guy I work with will tape a cut up good and get stitches after work. Course he cuts himself fairly often.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Only time I ever went to the ER was for a nail in my wrist. But in my defence I pulled it out and still couldn’t move my hand.

A guy I work with will tape a cut up good and get stitches after work. Course he cuts himself fairly often.

He sounds like a liability lol

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

I don’t think anyone stocks coil framing nails here.. Siding and roofing yeah. but sticks only for the big nails.

--Steve

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

What if your talking about a cat? Like that dog that got his ass whupt by a pussy.

Oh tea that’s right ,,cat,,,

keep it clean boys.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.323 seconds