dcsimg

framing nailers

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

My max nailer has been great for past couple of years.

Yes sir! I love my SuperFramer!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

staker
    Pro

I have a paslode.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

We have a lot of Paslode, and recently bought two of the Max Superframers. They work good initially, but are not as durable as the Paslodes. We have used mainly Paslode framers for about 30 years.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

We have a lot of Paslode, and recently bought two of the Max Superframers. They work good initially, but are not as durable as the Paslodes. We have used mainly Paslode framers for about 30 years.

Are you referring to the pneumatic framer?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Are you referring to the pneumatic framer?

Yes. A former employee had one a few years ago and I liked it. I found them for $190 each at the place where I buy my nails, so I bought two. Within 6 months we started having issues. In two years, both of those guns have been repaired at least 3 times. They are pretty much just the back up guns now.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

ive heard quite a bit of talk about the newer generation of max nailers are borderline throw away guns. the older ones were just like hte old hitachi’s you could drive over them with a dump truck and not even the paint would get damaged

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

monman1
    Pro

We have two Paslode f350s and one bostitch f33pt for joist hangers and for when we have alot of parallam to nail.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.255 seconds