dcsimg

Food & Drink – On and Off the Jobsite, Volume 3

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 267 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Just got back from Jamaica and had some awesome jerk chicken there.

That looks delish man!

Just have to wonder how travelling here and anywhere is getting curtailed with the Corona virus thing happening now.

It’s gonna affect the travel industry big time.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Wife made homemade tortillas the other night for dinner. She made them using almond flour. They tasted pretty good. More ways to eating healthy.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Attachments:

@kswiss that looks good , nothing like having the real deal

Did you get a chance to try some of those Jamaican patties

@GTokley
    looks good
    We made fajitas last night , I should have taken a picture , but sometimes just don’t think about it
    But plenty of leftovers for lunch today

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

@GTokley looks good
    We made fajitas last night , I should have taken a picture , but sometimes just don’t think about it
    But plenty of leftovers for lunch today

Yeah they were good. Fajitas sound good too. It can be hard to remember to take a picture. I would have to thank my wife for the picture of the tortillas.

Greg

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Wife made homemade tortillas the other night for dinner. She made them using almond flour. They tasted pretty good. More ways to eating healthy.

Man those look tasty.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Did you get a chance to try some of those Jamaican patties

I did try both chicken and beef patties, they were not a

S good as the jerk chicken though

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

jerk chicken

Never tasted jerk chicken. Only duck. And that’s yuuuuuummy.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I have to stop looking at this topic. I always get hungry.
    I am making a pork tenderloin marinated in teriyaki on the grill later.
    I had one last week and it was so good I went and got 2 more!

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

@RonW There were good.

Greg

@kswiss haha I quoted you’re post , 🤷 guess it went to that computer in the sky LoL

Yeah lots of people aren’t crazy about those patties , but the jerk chicken is King
    Actually we have an authentic Jamaican joint near our shop , I usually order the chicken roti it’s great , only problem is , they are not open all year long , and frequently only open at 11 am , and that’s what time our lunch is 😥, but regardless , make some amazing Jamaican dishes.

Aside from the jerk chicken , how did you find the beaches. Pretty amazing , last time I was there , it was negril sandals 🙄 I still have fond memories of Jamaica , but not the company LoL

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Fasting. Lots of fasting lately.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I mainly drink instant coffee. I found a new way to have my coffee. I have every now and again for a treat. Wifey likes this also as she has some Starbucks coffee.

Greg

I mainly drink instant coffee. I found a new way to have my coffee. I have every now and again for a treat. Wifey likes this also as she has some Starbucks coffee.

It’s true then , the only place the leafs see a cup are in the kitchen 😂🤭 ,
    Just kidding , so you just add coffee to the filter then pour the boiling water into the filter ? Is that instant or

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Do to health reasons I had to give up drinking alcoholic drinks. I wasn’t a big drinker. But I always enjoyed a beer or two. Sometimes a glass of rum instead of beer. I had this craving for beer for awhile now. So I had my wife pick me up some non alcoholic beer yesterday. Actually it doesn’t taste to bad. I only tried the one.

Greg

Those non alcoholic beers are not bad , they did a good job making it taste like the real deal , just minus the buzz , we use to have a few of them after working around the stables , my friend Charles was recovering from you know , so he would opt for the non alcoholic beers.
    Funny thing is my plumber friend Robert just texted me earlier this afternoon saying shit I picked up the wrong beers haha he bought the Beck’s non alcoholic beers lol

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Those non alcoholic beers are not bad , they did a good job making it taste like the real deal , just minus the buzz , we use to have a few of them after working around the stables , my friend Charles was recovering from you know , so he would opt for the non alcoholic beers.

Funny thing is my plumber friend Robert just texted me earlier this afternoon saying shit I picked up the wrong beers haha he bought the Beck’s non alcoholic beers lol

Yes I found it pretty good. I think I will be buying more. I am not too worry about not getting a buzz from having a beer.

Greg

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Didn’t get any pics but last night I made crawfish tails in rice, garlic lime scallops, and Mahi-Mahi with a pineapple orange salsa…Came out really good.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Doobie

Didn’t get any pics but last night I made crawfish tails in rice, garlic lime scallops, and Mahi-Mahi with a pineapple orange salsa…Came out really good.

No pics, never happened! 😆

Clev08
    Pro

Make some ribs on the Traeger last night, any recommendations for what to cook them in? My wife doesn’t like the apple juice flavor.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

My parents came over so I made some steaks over apple wood for them and my wife and I.

2020-05-23_08-55-06

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.526 seconds