dcsimg

Food & Drink – On and Off the Jobsite, Volume 3

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 283 total)
  • Author

Yesterday was a good meal
    Marinated chicken breast and grilled budget

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Its nice to be able to get outside and grill again!
    That looks good @boschmanbrian !!!

Its nice to be able to get outside and grill again!

That looks good @boschmanbrian !!!

Yeah definitely is , thanks Ron ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Looks really good. You can’t beat food cooked on the BBQ. We are having nice weather here do some grilling.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Looks really good. You can’t beat food cooked on the BBQ. We are having nice weather here do some grilling.

Yeah for sure , same here it’s just beautiful out , last night was more veggies and garlic ginger pork

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yeah for sure , same here it’s just beautiful out , last night was more veggies and garlic ginger pork

Looks good!

Greg

Looks good!

Thanks , it is one of my favorites dishes ginger pork
    It’s so tender , my wife marinated it for two full days ,

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

The wife made some “un-stuffed” peppers yesterday. Used our vacuu-sealed bell pepper chunks and some canned tomatoes from last years garden.

The wife made some “un-stuffed” peppers yesterday. Used our vacuu-sealed bell pepper chunks and some canned tomatoes from last years garden.

Dammit that looks friggin amazing , 🤤🤤

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

This guy was hiding from me

Doobie

Share that recipe. I tire of the traditional stuffed ones my wife makes.

Myself. I just want the red pepper ones.

Edited. Play nice Kevin. RonW

Is that from your garden?

That’s huge , what or how will you be cooking that , one of my favorite is cut in strips about 3/8 thick just grilled on the Q , another one is cut into 1/4 slices then breaded and fried 🤤🤤🤤

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Share that recipe. I tire of the traditional stuffed ones my wife makes.
    Myself. I just want the red pepper ones.

It’s just porcupine meatballs…. brown burger with some diced onion. Add salt, pepper, worchestershire, and some ketchup and or tomato sauce. Add cooked white rice (around 2 cups cooked per lb of beef) and form into balls. Place in baking pan. Mix can of petite diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and bite size pepper chunks. Dump it over your balls and into the oven, 350 for 1 hr

Thats the basics. You can add whatever you like to it, garlic, hot pepper flakes/sauce, herbs/spices, onion chunks to keep the pepper chunks company, top with shredded cheese

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Yes it is

That’s huge , what or how will you be cooking that

My wife took that one and 6 or 8 others up to the lake this weekend. Could be used for ????? She and her “crew” of ladies always share recipes. I just made 2 loaves of zucchini bread the other day…. that’s 6 so far this year.

Yes it is

That’s huge , what or how will you be cooking that

My wife took that one and 6 or 8 others up to the lake this weekend. Could be used for ????? She and her “crew” of ladies always share recipes. I just made 2 loaves of zucchini bread the other day…. that’s 6 so far this year.

LoL could be used for 😐

Definitely be interested to hear how they cooked them , I have to say , it’s one of my favorite vegetables.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Been picking fairly steady, but my plants have been invaded with squash bugs. Tryin to keep up with them is a dauntless task. 2 plants KIA another not looking so good

Wife made some dill refrigerator pickles

Been picking fairly steady, but my plants have been invaded with squash bugs. Tryin to keep up with them is a dauntless task. 2 plants KIA another not looking so good

Damn that’s nice , love those pickles 🤤🤤
    That’s funny kia lol , what do those bugs look like , I guess they eat the squash then they spoil

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

That’s funny kia lol , what do those bugs look like , I guess they eat the squash then they spoil

When they first hatch they look like teeny black spiders, then quickly grow into grey oblong beetle looking bugs with black legs and finally dark grey or brownish adults that look similar to a slender stink bug. They feed off the plant… first sign is yellow spots then wilting leaves. When they get into the main stem…. that plant is history. I’m killing them by the hundreds every day and can’t keep up

When they first hatch they look like teeny black spiders, then quickly grow into grey oblong beetle looking bugs with black legs and finally dark grey or brownish adults that look similar to a slender stink bug. They feed off the plant… first sign is yellow spots then wilting leaves. When they get into the main stem…. that plant is history. I’m killing them by the hundreds every day and can’t keep up

Damn that’s shit ,
    I know when I was younger , my ex fil use to use ashes from the fireplace and after sprinkling the plants with a little spray of water , then he used to dust the ashes all over the plant , I actually worked , the bugs didn’t like the ash taste LoL , might be too late to try it , but maybe next year give it a try 🤷‍♂️

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Pickles look really good.

It can be a lot of work dealing with bugs, birds and pests when having a garden. The last garden I had the squirrels wouldn’t leave the tomato’s alone.

We bought some fresh beans, corn, cucumbers and tomato’s from a local veggie farm last week. They are really good.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.669 seconds