dcsimg

Food & Drink – On and Off the Jobsite, Volume 3

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 269 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

🤷‍♂️ again , got pulled over lol RonW

Fixed both tickets for you Brian. Sure hope I don’t loose my job over fixing tickets. lmao

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

🤷‍♂️ again , got pulled over lol RonW

Fixed both tickets for you Brian. Sure hope I don’t loose my job over fixing tickets. lmao

LMAO , thanks Ron ❤️👌 you the best Bud 👊

garlic ginger pork with rice noodles

First time trying it

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

First time trying it

Looks pretty good. How did it taste?

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

First time trying it

Looks pretty good. How did it taste?

Was pretty darn good , only thing is we have to tweak the recipes , it has to much soya sauce , not that it’s a bad thing , just very very high in sodium 🙄😐 , which is not a good thing for me

But taste wise it was great , pork was very tender , and the veggies were still crispy , plus the rice noodles were not overcooked.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Was pretty darn good , only thing is we have to tweak the recipes , it has to much soya sauce , not that it’s a bad thing , just very very high in sodium , which is not a good thing for me

That great it turned out good.

Some soya sauce can be really high in sodium. Wifey bought some soya sauce from Costco was pretty bad. So I mixed 1/2 & 1/2 with water for cooking and work out pretty good.

Greg

Was pretty darn good , only thing is we have to tweak the recipes , it has to much soya sauce , not that it’s a bad thing , just very very high in sodium , which is not a good thing for me

Some soya sauce can be really high in sodium. Wifey bought some soya sauce from Costco was pretty bad. So I mixed 1/2 & 1/2 with water for cooking and work out pretty good.

Thanks , good idea , I noticed that the one we have said 9?? Something sodium for a table spoon 🥺 my wife had to add a cup for the recipe , she cheated slightly , but we will be definitely buying low sodium soya sauce

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Thanks , good idea , I noticed that the one we have said 9?? Something sodium for a table spoon 🥺 my wife had to add a cup for the recipe , she cheated slightly , but we will be definitely buying low sodium soya sauce

Your welcome. I felt worked ok for me. Wifey was going threw the out 2 container of soya sauce.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yesterday made a batch of my special spices. I put these spices on pretty much all the food I eat. I started doing this a year ago. These spices are good for health issue I have.

Greg

Yesterday made a batch of my special spices. I put these spices on pretty much all the food I eat. I started doing this a year ago. These spices are good for health issue I have.

Looks good , what are they exactly , I assume it’s a no salt diet 🤷‍♂️

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Looks good , what are they exactly

Thanks! It is Oregano, Ginger, Turmeric, cumin, rosemary, sage. It is more ways then on.

I assume it’s a no salt diet

No it is not. I am taking these spices to help repair a issue I have.

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Thanks! It is Oregano, Ginger, Turmeric, cumin, rosemary, sage. It is more ways then on.

I didn’t know that cured senility…lol

Seriously though. Hope you get over any issues with health.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I didn’t know that cured senility…lol

LOL!!

Seriously though. Hope you get over any issues with health.

At my last doctor’s appointment on January 6 my issues have got better. This issues can’t be treat with meds.

Greg

Wow , sounds like a good mix , I think I might have to give it a try this weekend ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Wow , sounds like a good mix , I think I might have to give it a try this weekend ,

It seems to be.

I take these spices mainly for my liver.

Greg

It seems to be.

I take these spices mainly for my liver.

Thanks for the information , it does look good and definitely must make it taste better

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Since the beginning of Covid I pretty much stopped going to Tim Hortons for coffee.
    So to get my Timmy’s fix I have been buying Tim Horton’s instant coffee. It seems to do the trick.

Greg

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

The wife made a giant pot of her world famous vegetable beef soup. Really hit the spot on this cold, snowy day. Had 8qts left over we divided and froze

Clev08
    Pro

The wife made a giant pot of her world famous vegetable beef soup. Really hit the spot on this cold, snowy day. Had 8qts left over we divided and froze

It’s nice to have meals like that, cook once and eat for a week! My wife sometimes does that with her Chili, but she’s limited to the 5 quarts that her crock pot can hold.

Since the beginning of Covid I pretty much stopped going to Tim Hortons for coffee.

So to get my Timmy’s fix I have been buying Tim Horton’s instant coffee. It seems to do the trick.

Haha yeah , Same here , the Tim Hortons on the company has closed , so I have been bringing in my coffee , I have been buying Tims for automatic drip coffee maker , and bouncing back and forth from Tim’s and second cup , even mcdonald’s have decent coffee ,
    I just opened up the Maxwell House dark roast , I’m liking the dark roast better than the original

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 269 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.393 seconds