dcsimg

Food and Drink – On and Off the Jobsite

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,013 total)
  • Author
    smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I am not a very good cook but this turned out pretty good.
    I ate it all because I am the only one here that likes liver.

that makes 2 of us I love liver and onions but everyone around me hate it lol

Liver and onions with bacon is just about the best meal! Mashed potatoes and gravy to go with it, too. My wife and I are both real fans.

Chicken livers are good just fried in butter or mixed in a pate.

not much on the fried chicken liver but the battered and deep fried one I like

All this talk about liver and onions; that’s what we had last night. Mmmmm!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

We had the Corned beef Brisket Saturday night and I’m having the leftovers tonight.. yummmy!

Now that sounds tasty! WAY Way better than liver!!!

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

We had the Corned beef Brisket Saturday night and I’m having the leftovers tonight.. yummmy!

Now that sounds tasty! WAY Way better than liver!!!

that sounds good but i still like liver ron

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Tonight’s dinner was the best Kraft Dinner & Hot dog and fried Bologna. Sorry no pictures.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

today mama made fried noodles always a homerun with those

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Spaghetti and meat sauce for me.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

Spaghetti and meat sauce for me.

ya just cant go wrong with that dirty Spaghetti and meat sauce I love it but if I cook it ill be eating for a few day mama is not a fan of it

Frozen Pizza for the first time in a long time tonight for me, I’ll make some corn chowder on the side and save any left overs for tomorrow.

Life is 10% what happens to you, 90% Attitude.

This is definitely off the job site, but I was given a great opportunity to dine at an awesome small restaurant in Halifax, “The Kitchen Table” awesome for the foodie, not cheap but a real treat, and the chef is a real craftsman himself. If you ever have the opportunity, and the budget (or someone else picking up the tab) it is wonderful.

Will

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

chili garlic chicken tonight it was good now I have a full belly time to relax

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Take out here tonight Fried chicken & wedge fries from a local restaurant.

Edit: Add picture. Most times I forget to take a picture of the food.

Greg

Doobie

I will be watching this thread closely if things start to get out of hand here this thread will be closed.

As this thread starts to come to a close and @ChadM gets requested to start its V2 of it, just a reminder that our beloved food thread should be more on point with relevant foodie stuff, pics, home brewed or family secret recipes, unique detailed experiences, and while OK to a certain degree to ‘salivate post’, let’s keep it mostly to beneficial ‘meat and potato’ type postings.

I only say this as an older iteration of a ‘Food Thread’ prior to this one was shut down as it mostly devolved into a ‘points grabbing’ thread and as a foodie myself and others made pleas to reopen a food thread which Chad thankfully did reboot with ‘conditions’, lately, those connditions are maybe not being met.

Let’s keep a good ‘Food and Bevie’ thread going by abiding by its mandate of existence.

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

today one of my favorite restaurants PEI WEI some real good food as I see it the kung pao beef is awesome

Attachments:
    GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I will be watching this thread closely if things start to get out of hand here this thread will be closed.

As this thread starts to come to a close and @chadm gets requested to start its V2 of it, just a reminder that our beloved food thread should be more on point with relevant foodie stuff, pics, home brewed or family secret recipes, unique detailed experiences, and while OK to a certain degree to ‘salivate post’, let’s keep it mostly to beneficial ‘meat and potato’ type postings.

I only say this as an older iteration of a ‘Food Thread’ prior to this one was shut down as it mostly devolved into a ‘points grabbing’ thread and as a foodie myself and others made pleas to reopen a food thread which Chad thankfully did reboot with ‘conditions’, lately, those connditions are maybe not being met.

Let’s keep a good ‘Food and Bevie’ thread going by abiding by its mandate of existence.

Thanks for the reminder Kevin. I know pictures are good too post to this thread or any thread for that matter. I too would like to see this thread stay open.

Greg

Those wedge fries look great,
    I usually get them from the local iga they are very tasty.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Those wedge fries look great,
    I usually get them from the local iga they are very tasty.

They are Brian. They best I have ever eaten. They chicken is just as good. It is a well know family run restaurant. People always stop here when there travelling by here.

Greg

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Every now and then I will stop at our local donut shop for breakfast, this maple bacon long john is one of my favorites!

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

In our house, homemade soup is a favourite both for home and for carrying to work or to the jobsite.

One of the best begins with a smoked, bone-in ham. Once the ham has been fully appreciated, cook the bone in a big pot of water, add yellow split peas and, when its all simmered down toss in some shredded bits of the leftover ham. It’s just that easy.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I hope I don’t get arrested by the food police…. but the wife and I smoked a 4 lb rump on Sunday. Will have plenty for roast beef sandwiches the rest of the week.

Attachments:
    rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

ot to stop and get one of my favorites today Chicago Italian beef

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,013 total)
  • The topic ‘Food and Drink – On and Off the Jobsite’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.380 seconds